Scooter
Community

Crash victim robbed while impaled on stake

Last post 08-14-2009 10:45 PM by Linz. 26 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (27 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-10-2009 07:31 PM

• Jax
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-23-2008
    • Sydney
    • Posts 3,129

Crash victim robbed while impaled on stake

SOURCE

A Nowra man who was impaled by a garden stake in a motorcycle accident is believed to have been robbed and assaulted while suffering his life-threatening injuries.

The 39-year-old allegedly stole a bike and was riding it along Adelaide St, Greenwell Point, when he lost control and slid into a garden bed at 1.45pm yesterday.

A timber metre-long garden stake was driven through his right armpit and out his back. A puncture wound was also found on his leg.

NSW Ambulance officers said they responded to reports of a man who had a garden stake in his torso and required surgical intervention.

Paramedics arrived to find the man conscious and the stake already pulled from his body.

Nowra police confirmed there was no motorcycle at the scene when authorities arrived.

A source said the owner of the bike had caught up with the rider, pulled out the stake and punched him on the nose before taking his wallet and reclaiming the motorcycle.

The injured man was airlifted to St George Hospital suffering internal injuries and a suspected broken nose.

IndifferentIndifferentIndifferentIndifferentIndifferent

Need scooter parking? www.mcnetwork.com.au on the web or on your iPhone or Android phone
    MCNetwork - using Google maps to plot every parking spot, every dealer, every shop - linked to every product for your scooter.

• 08-10-2009 07:37 PM In reply to

Re: Crash victim robbed while impaled on stake

There both as bad as each other i must be getting cynical in old age as i don't care about ether of them

Si ‘Thi’ later
  • 08-10-2009 07:38 PM In reply to

• dozer.
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-26-2008
    • Albury, N.S.W
    • Posts 2,432

So this looser stole a motorbike, crashed, then impaled himself on a garden stake, then got robbed while impaled? I'm trying not to laugh, really trying, but that brings a smile to my face Jax. Some people are born loosers, and this guy cant even be a crook correctly.
    DOZER.
  • 08-10-2009 07:50 PM In reply to

• Jax
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-23-2008
    • Sydney
    • Posts 3,129

dozer.:
    but that brings a smile to my face Jax.

i'm thinking that if he had stolen my scooter - i would have inserted that stake somewhere else Wink

Need scooter parking? www.mcnetwork.com.au on the web or on your iPhone or Android phone
    MCNetwork - using Google maps to plot every parking spot, every dealer, every shop - linked to every product for your scooter.

• 08-10-2009 08:15 PM In reply to

• RHINO62
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-28-2007
    • Dalby Qld
    • Posts 262

could be just karma

but worth a chuckleBig Smile

1st Scooter Daelim S-Five
    Next Scooter ???
  • 08-10-2009 08:17 PM In reply to

• dozer.
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-26-2008
    • Albury, N.S.W
    • Posts 2,432

See what the other prisoners stick into him when he goes to jail eh Jax? hehehehe
    DOZER.
  • 08-10-2009 08:42 PM In reply to

• Cross
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-10-2008
    • Concord NSW
    • Posts 140

This guy is just lucky he didn't end up with a Darwin award.

http://www.darwinawards.com/

Big Smile

Silver 2009 Vespa GTS 250ie
    Bright Blue 2008 Piaggio Fly 125
  • 08-10-2009 08:45 PM In reply to

• Tubsta
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-22-2007
    • Secret Test Track, South Gippsland, Australia
    • Posts 1,192

MMm Karma rulz

"Being cold is the result of laziness" - Bunta Fujiwara

Current ride: Yamaha XT660Z Tenere.
    Gone: Piaggio MP3 400ie, too unreliable in the rain (think Italian electrics).

ScooterZine
  • 08-10-2009 08:58 PM In reply to

I think Pyrah is on the money. They're just as bad as each other & I hope they are happy in their respective rotten little lives.

Wanda
    Today 50 (2,500km), Montego. Fly (2,500km), Le Grande (7,000km), Vespa PX (200km), Vespa GTS250ie (46,000km), now looking at the world through Ruby coloured glasses on a Vespa GTV300ie Vie Della Moda.
  • 08-10-2009 09:33 PM In reply to

• Rosa
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-06-2009
    • Nowra
    • Posts 50

RHINO62:

could be just karma

but worth a chuckleBig Smile

Yes, it is most definately kharma.  This "victim" is a well known local scumbag; thief, druggie, wife beater, and general low-life.

Vintage red ones go even faster.
  • 08-10-2009 11:36 PM In reply to

• niks
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-22-2009
    • Melbourne
    • Posts 1,114

3rd natural law, what you put out you attract. Also known as karma. They both should be charged as two wrongs dont make a right.

Majesty YP 250 plus. "the way to go".
  • 08-11-2009 05:57 AM In reply to

• dozer.
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-26-2008
    • Albury, N.S.W
    • Posts 2,432

niks:

3rd natural law, what you put out you attract. Also known as karma. They both should be charged as two wrongs dont make a right.

I think in this case 2 wrongs make a rite.
    DOZER.
  • 08-11-2009 08:59 AM In reply to

hahahahaha, that's a cracker!! *** shouldn't have stolen the bike!!

Would have been better if the headline read "thief suffers burns when trying to torch Albury girl's scooter"Big Smile

Tassie's number one scooter dealer.

www.scootershoplaunceston.com.au

info@scootershoplaunceston.com.au
  • 08-11-2009 01:42 PM In reply to

• bradr
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-13-2009
    • Nowra NSW
    • Posts 2,036

dozer.:
    niks:

I think in this case 2 wrongs make a rite.

You really do have to know this dude who stole the bike,he has caused so much grief and aggravation to the population of nowra over the yrs,having stolen from homes,buisinesses,boosted so many cars,assaulted people,kept the youngsters well supplied with drugs.

while not condoning his actions or the other boneheads actions,at least the bonehead who assaulted him whilst repossesing his harley should be given an award for his actions to probably rid the community of this character.Smile

i certainly hope the police know who did this to him,cause if they have to search suspect by suspect,its going to be a long jouney--about 50% of nowra population would probably have reason.

anyway the bottom line is DO NOT STEAL A HARLEY FROM A BIKIE--it might be painfullBig Smile

Red ones always go faster but blue ones go pretty quick , but now blue ones are the way to go😄
  • 08-11-2009 04:42 PM In reply to

• INMA
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-19-2009
    • Posts 837

I hope the Harley was not badly damaged.

I hope the person with the broken stake gets some compensation.

I am glad the guy on the Harley knows where to find the scumbag that stole the Harley.

I cant see what's wrong with the actions of the Harley owner, he is clearly a good person removing the stake from the robber  (first aid) and it might just be the broken nose was from the accident.  I suspect he went to get help for the poor robber only to return and find the ambulance already there.

As for the Harley guy leaving, remember he has not charged the thief so the injured guy won't end up in prison for this one.  Definitely the Harley guy is the good guy and so generous.

I would love to see what happens the next time these fellows meet but I suspect nobody is going to be around when that happens LOL.

2001 Yamaha Zuma, DR Evo 68 cylinder, Leo Vince TT derestricted, Delorto 17.5 (#98 jet), standard aircleaner, RMS fan, Race CDI, Standard oiler and premix @ 75:1 Shell SX2, Doppler SR3 variator, RMS clutch, RMS R rear shock absorber and Pirelli SL26 tyres.
Page 1 of 2 (27 items) 1 2 Next >

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au