Scooter
Community

in
ADVERTISEMENT
Vespa

How strange!

Last post 08-12-2009 12:51 PM by pyrah. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-10-2009 10:52 PM

• E2W
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-21-2008
    • Fitzroy North Melbourne
    • Posts 482

How strange!

I had someone ring the shop today who said they had seen me on scoot3er.com - I told them I'd never heard of the site. After a bit of a google search I found it. Looks like it sucks all the info out of this forums blogs and puts it into its own. Might explain why I get people ringing me from Hong Kong at 4am asking will I ship parts to them?

Oh well, if it helps with my websites rating on google Im all for it Smile

http://www.scoot3r.com/

Everything Two Wheels

www.everythingtwowheels.com.au
  • 08-11-2009 12:02 AM In reply to

Re: How strange!

Yes if you type E2W in to there search engine your blogs come up so now you have gone international . There are some good articles on the site thanks for finding it 

• 08-11-2009 07:42 AM In reply to

LOL have you seen the story that features on the homepage? Big Smile

Wanda
    Today 50 (2,500km), Montego. Fly (2,500km), Le Grande (7,000km), Vespa PX (200km), Vespa GTS250ie (46,000km), now looking at the world through Ruby coloured glasses on a Vespa GTV300ie Vie Della Moda.
  • 08-11-2009 01:32 PM In reply to

E2W:

I had someone ring the shop today who said they had seen me on scoot3er.com - I told them I'd never heard of the site. After a bit of a google search I found it. Looks like it sucks all the info out of this forums blogs and puts it into its own. Might explain why I get people ringing me from Hong Kong at 4am asking will I ship parts to them?

Oh well, if it helps with my websites rating on google Im all for it Smile

http://www.scoot3r.com/

We don't charge you any extra for this service, Pete

• 08-12-2009 09:42 AM In reply to

Moderator:

We don't charge you any extra for this service, Pete

What do you charge for phone answering service's for say, after hour's?Stick out tongue

• 08-12-2009 12:51 PM In reply to

Big Smile Its not after hours for the people ringing i have not lived in the UK for over 20 odd years & i still get phone calls from over there did i wake you Sad 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au