Scooter
Community

All I want for Xmas is....

Last post 12-10-2009 03:04 AM by bunnybash. 33 replies.
Page 2 of 3 (34 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-06-2009 09:13 PM In reply to

• petegailey
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-03-2008
    • Cleared off, up the Mid Nth Coast
    • Posts 7,090

Re: All I want for Xmas is....

Cross:

Had a visit to Scooter Central yesterday and bought a Black Corazzo Ventata jacket - Santa will be missing my place now!

Gift

Nice one Chris. Its good to buy yourself a present coz you'll know you'll like it. Will be great for these hot days. Sorry you missed the ride to Patonga. Still there's always next time.

Daelim NS 125: Mighty 1st scoot from Korea that punched way above its weight. Sold
    Vespa GTS 250: Modern Retro brilliance. I'll ride it til it dies.Traded in on a maxi.
    Suzuki DR650: "That Thing" Excellent Single 650 thumper chook chaser that was too tall. Sold
    Yamaha T Max: Best Maxi out there and serious canyon racer. Sold
    Triumph Bonneville: Modern Retro brilliance with the sweetest parallel twin.
    BMW F800R: The Naked Hun. Great intro into sports bikes.
    Gilera Runner FXR 180: 2 stroke scooter missile from Piaggio.
    Gilera Nexus 500. Sexy like red Italian stilettos.
    Yamaha RZ250RR: Retro Japanese 2 stroke racer.
  • 12-07-2009 07:29 AM In reply to

• WaspLover
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-04-2009
    • Mainland, Shaky Isles
    • Posts 163

All I want for Xmas is a new bike... my little nifty fifty is gone now and I'm moving to the countryside, and with huge proposed tax increases on bikes here in Middle Earth I'm not sure if I'll get a replacement. But if I do, I'd like it to be fuel-injected, runs 120km/hr easily with more in reserve for emergencies, and gives me 30+ km/L mileage Cool

Mocker Club Member
  • 12-07-2009 08:41 AM In reply to

• dozer.
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-26-2008
    • Albury, N.S.W
    • Posts 2,432

The time has come to ask Santa for a Leo Vince Four Road pipe for the GTS. I said I wazzen gunna frig with the GTS, but I just loved how my GT200 sounded and enjoyed the bolt on power increase. Anyone here got one on their GTS? Hey WANDA, with the Aussie Dollar being so strong, theres no better time to buy one form MotorSporyScooters in the USA. $399 US plus about $90 shipping, thats about $520 AUD...... Hmmm. Wonder if santa will be kind?
    DOZER.
  • 12-07-2009 08:58 AM In reply to

Thanks Doze but I'm gunna support my local dealer after all the support, for my scooter addiction which he probably started, that he's given me!

Ace is the place!

Wanda
    Today 50 (2,500km), Montego. Fly (2,500km), Le Grande (7,000km), Vespa PX (200km), Vespa GTS250ie (46,000km), now looking at the world through Ruby coloured glasses on a Vespa GTV300ie Vie Della Moda.
  • 12-07-2009 09:01 AM In reply to

• dozer.
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-26-2008
    • Albury, N.S.W
    • Posts 2,432

Good idea, But can you even get those pipes in Australia? STEVE??? I'll support you, can you get them?
    DOZER.
  • 12-07-2009 02:26 PM In reply to

• Jax
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-23-2008
    • Sydney
    • Posts 3,129

Need scooter parking? www.mcnetwork.com.au on the web or on your iPhone or Android phone
    MCNetwork - using Google maps to plot every parking spot, every dealer, every shop - linked to every product for your scooter.

• 12-07-2009 02:38 PM In reply to

dozer.:
    Good idea, But can you even get those pipes in Australia? STEVE??? I'll support you, can you get them?

Steve@Ace has said he has a supplier. I believe the Ace mech, Bill, has fitted a LV to Joshzingzing's PX (?), either the LV or PMTuning exhaust to a Zip 2t (I wanna try that baby!) and hopefully soon my Don will don a LV also.

Wanda
    Today 50 (2,500km), Montego. Fly (2,500km), Le Grande (7,000km), Vespa PX (200km), Vespa GTS250ie (46,000km), now looking at the world through Ruby coloured glasses on a Vespa GTV300ie Vie Della Moda.
  • 12-07-2009 03:37 PM In reply to

• dozer.
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-26-2008
    • Albury, N.S.W
    • Posts 2,432

Yeah, Australia has one distributor and they go for about $800.
    DOZER.
  • 12-07-2009 07:59 PM In reply to

• niks
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-22-2009
    • Melbourne
    • Posts 1,114

petegailey:

Cross:

Had a visit to Scooter Central yesterday and bought a Black Corazzo Ventata jacket - Santa will be missing my place now!

Gift

Nice one Chris. Its good to buy yourself a present coz you'll know you'll like it. Will be great for these hot days. Sorry you missed the ride to Patonga. Still there's always next time.

Nice colour matey just what is needed to lose a few kilos on a hot sunny day and will go a long way to help being invisible on the road and justify our claims the car drivers dont see us as they want to kill us LOL

Majesty YP 250 plus. "the way to go".
  • 12-07-2009 09:02 PM In reply to

• Cross
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-10-2008
    • Concord NSW
    • Posts 140

niks:

petegailey:

Cross:

Gift

Nice colour matey just what is needed to lose a few kilos on a hot sunny day and will go a long way to help being invisible on the road and justify our claims the car drivers dont see us as they want to kill us LOL

Thanks for the compliment Pete - I notced that Garry has organised Wednesday Eats in my 'hood - so may see you in Burwood!

Niks - although it is black it is all mesh (so very cool - temp & fashionwise) - there is also a tonne of reflective tape all over it so I should still be easy to spot!

Beer

Silver 2009 Vespa GTS 250ie
    Bright Blue 2008 Piaggio Fly 125
  • 12-07-2009 10:23 PM In reply to

I've decided I also need a horn that is automatically triggered if I have to hit the brakes suddenly. Who has the ability to hit the brakes, avoid the crash & hit the horn all at the same time? Indifferent

Wanda
  • 12-07-2009 11:12 PM In reply to

• Dakoda
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-27-2007
    • Brisbane Bayside
    • Posts 6,372

Scooternut:

I've decided I also need a horn that is automatically triggered if I have to hit the brakes suddenly. Who has the ability to hit the brakes, avoid the crash & hit the horn all at the same time? Indifferent

A good rider Wink

I have to admit the horn is usually applied last in those situations.  Preceeded by me swearing at the car

2008-Venice White Aprilia Scarabeo 200 "Marty"
    48,000kms and wriiten off. RIP 2008-2012
    2012 - 2009 Red Aprilia Scarabeo 200
    Named Bomber. 8,000kms in 5months
  • 12-08-2009 11:11 AM In reply to

dozer.:

i saw them last week, sitting in the store. a pipe for a gts and a beverley. which will fit a gp1

argentum melle
  • 12-08-2009 11:13 AM In reply to

Scooternut:

dozer.:

Steve@Ace has said he has a supplier. I believe the Ace mech, Bill, has fitted a LV to Joshzingzing's PX (?), either the LV or PMTuning exhaust to a Zip 2t (I wanna try that baby!) and hopefully soon my Don will don a LV also.

the zip with the pipe is mad. i have tried it and it just flies.

they have fitted a ginelli pipe to a satelis

argentum melle
  • 12-08-2009 03:40 PM In reply to

i don't think that pipe was for the Beverly - cause i would own it by now if it did... i was up there and saw it...

and yes nut - to be honest i don't bother tooting my horn... i just evade the car... several times i have pulled up next to the car at the lights and informed the driver that he almost hit me... usually followed by a stunned "uhhhhh what??" then an apology - and promise to not drive and talk on the phone again! :p

Piaggio 250 BV type R

Aprilia Scarabeo 250ie
Page 2 of 3 (34 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au