Scooter
Community

in
ADVERTISEMENT
Aprilia

Last post 12-17-2009 11:45 PM by cracka50. 11 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-15-2009 01:50 PM

Hello guys and girls,

Just thought id post a quick hi may name is Adam and i like long scooter rides in the park and the smeel of 2 stroke fumesSmile

Anyway i have a bws100/beewee whatever, and live in sydney.

I have to say this is a great little forum ive already done lots of reading and learning, cheers.

Mods to bws so far

malossi 124 kit, malossi reeds and cage, dellorto 22mm, leo vince zx pipe, malossi variator 9g weights, polini rear shock, waiting to fit malossi clutch

130cc stroker, V8 pipe, keihin28mm, ncy inner rotor, malossi variator, stage6 mkII clutch and bell
  • 12-15-2009 02:03 PM In reply to

• dozer.
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-26-2008
    • Albury, N.S.W
    • Posts 2,432

Re: new member

Welcome Adam, I've had 2 beewees, and must say they are fantastic. I love the 2T engines, smell awesome. Got and photos of the mods? Love to see 'em sometime.
    DOZER.
  • 12-15-2009 02:08 PM In reply to

I there mate its a shame there aren't many 2 strokes over 50cc available new these days

Si ‘Thi’ later
  • 12-15-2009 02:31 PM In reply to

• Jax
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-23-2008
    • Sydney
    • Posts 3,129

Welcome to the mad house Adam

Need scooter parking? www.mcnetwork.com.au on the web or on your iPhone or Android phone
    MCNetwork - using Google maps to plot every parking spot, every dealer, every shop - linked to every product for your scooter.

• 12-15-2009 02:43 PM In reply to

130cc stroker, V8 pipe, keihin28mm, ncy inner rotor, malossi variator, stage6 mkII clutch and bell
  • 12-15-2009 03:18 PM In reply to

• Dakoda
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-27-2007
    • Brisbane Bayside
    • Posts 6,372

Welcome to the Nuthouse.  I am a ex BeeWee owner, great lil scoot

2008-Venice White Aprilia Scarabeo 200 "Marty"
    48,000kms and wriiten off. RIP 2008-2012
    2012 - 2009 Red Aprilia Scarabeo 200
    Named Bomber. 8,000kms in 5months
  • 12-15-2009 04:44 PM In reply to

Love the "angry" eyes!  Bet it sounds as wicked as it looks!!

Ace Scooters - practitioners to the scooter addicted.

www.acescooters.com.au
  • 12-15-2009 06:59 PM In reply to

It will be hella louder when i get a pod filter on it.

Am just in the middle of a chronic oil leak from somewhere, cant see any of the before mentioned holes in the lines.[:'(]

• 12-16-2009 02:48 PM In reply to

Hi Cracka. So how does the BeeWee go with all the mods you have made?

I have a stock BeeWee and flirt with the idea of some mods, but then wonder if I shouldn't sell it and get something with a bit more oomph. Some mods would fix it, but not sure of spending $$$ on mods vs on a new scoot.

If only the bride shared my enthusiasm for all things two wheeled.......

• 12-16-2009 05:46 PM In reply to

Mate the idea is to distract them with a gift while you backdoor your goodies Wink

Now here is the problem it goes alot better even with just the pipe, but this is my 1st scooter, last bike was a vtr1000, so i have no idea about tuning scooters.

I grew up on dirt bikes so can re jet no worries but what the hell are those little rollers in the variator WTF !!! ha ha ha

I have learnt everything from great forums like this one and have just bought everything malossi has available for this scoot.

Mabye im a moron?

Anyways i have quite the clitch slip problem at the moment so i dont get the benifit of all the power, i do have a clutch waiting, malossi of course he he but i cant undo the clutch so ill wait till my torque driver gets here and ill get it all done at once.

All i want is power wheelies is that to much to ask?????? 

• 12-17-2009 11:41 PM In reply to

Power wheelies on the beewee. Now that I would like to see. I get forearm pump trying to get the front end up at the moment. More power might be just the answer for me.

One of the things I love about the beewee is the weight. They are small suckers and great fun to throw around. I keep looking at Vespa's thinking I want the extra power, but not sure I want the extra bulk that comes with it. Maybe I should bite the bullet and bust open someones piggy bank.

I am still waiting for some bloke at Scooter HQ to come back to me on pricing some parts. That was in July, so hopefully he will be along shortly. Will have to keep riding it stock until then......

• 12-17-2009 11:45 PM In reply to

dude not that i dont support local stores but 6 months wait????? WTF?

21 days for anything from Germany!!!

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au