Scooter
Community

Power Pipe for Bug and Vmoto 49cc scooters

Last post 01-20-2010 11:46 PM by xtrmn8. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-18-2010 04:39 PM

Power Pipe for Bug and Vmoto 49cc scooters

Hi,

I am looking for power pipes or performance exhausts for a 2004 Bug and 2008 Vmoto. Both are 49cc 2 strokes.

Thanks.

• 01-20-2010 10:29 AM In reply to

Re: Power Pipe for Bug and Vmoto 49cc scooters

Which models?

They will all be Minarelli clone 50's but mounting points & clearance can be an issue.

www.scooterhq.com.au

Where the scooters roam free
  • 01-20-2010 11:32 AM In reply to

2008 Vmoto Milan and 2004 Bug Bandit.

Thanks.

• 01-20-2010 07:29 PM In reply to

• waxhead
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-17-2007
    • gold coast
    • Posts 882

What is your plans for the bike

are you going for a pipe only or are you planning on other mods at a later date

Im asking this so i can make sure you buy the right pipe and not the one on the shelf

• 01-20-2010 09:16 PM In reply to

waxhead, no major plans. Just looking for a bit more power to shift the weight Smile

Would like a bit more poke from both bike. The bug being mine get me to 60 on a flat road and 70 down hill. It will hold 50 up small hills. Just want it to accelerate a bit better and gain a bit of speed on flat roads without having to stuff around with the variator.

What would be the best pipe for the Bug?

• 01-20-2010 09:27 PM In reply to

• waxhead
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-17-2007
    • gold coast
    • Posts 882

If it was me I would go for a yasuni pipe

they are a bit more expensive but worth it in the long run. They make great power and will not crack as some of the cheaper pipes do.

If your only going to do a pipe and maybe a variator at a later date i would go with the yasuni-r pipe

If you wanted me to get you a price on these i can, i am able to get all the other brands if you want them but seriously i would rather avoid as i don't like returns.

• 01-20-2010 11:46 PM In reply to

waxhead, I know you have vast knowledge of the Bug and any input if more then welcome. Have you got a copy of your Bug Bandit blog that you refer to in some posts?

I am new to the scooter game and its only a toy for me to jump on and go get some milk, ride it to the beach etc on weekend for a bit of fun.

In terms of power or engine output, how much difference do one of these pipes make? How much more power would the engine make in terms of a percentage?

If you dont mind can you please PM me a price for the yasuni-r and also a giannelli "go" pipe for a milan. If i find that that I am on the limiter with this pipe then I can always do variator mods after the pipe, but considering I am 115kg I doubt that will be the case Smile

Thanks for your help.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au