Scooter
Community

Fancy a English built scooter

Last post 01-23-2013 06:24 PM by joshzingzing. 10 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-22-2010 11:47 AM

Fancy a English built scooter

SCOMADI TURISMO LEGGERA 250  Deposits have been taken for all the first 10 limited edition model (carbonfibre) And they are considering building a further 50 steel and GRP scooters  

• 01-22-2010 11:50 AM In reply to

Re: Fancy a English built scooter

Looks great !! how much do u think.. not that I can afford one !!!

Monza Gone
    Orbit Gone
    GP1 Gone
  • 01-22-2010 12:04 PM In reply to

I think they where going for 7000 pounds in the UK so don't hold your breath of seeing one in Australia

• 01-26-2010 09:44 PM In reply to

very nice,,,,,,, i wanna test ride oneParty!!!

dont get struck by a truck
  • 11-20-2012 09:44 PM In reply to

Chinese Scomadi

Cant find much on the Internet at the moment but a snippet in Scootering magazine basically saying . Scomadi signed a production deal with Chinese scooter builders Hanway to mass produce a version of there TL model . 50cc two stroke & a 125cc four stroke hopefully with a Piaggio engine . The now 300cc model to continue to be hand built in UK

• 11-20-2012 11:14 PM In reply to

Re: Chinese Scomadi

looks alright, is it a TAG?

Slow Down & Enjoy The Ride
    2012 Kawasaki W800
    Go the Retro
    Looking for another BeeWee :)
  • 11-21-2012 12:25 AM In reply to

Yep T&G Big Smile

• 11-26-2012 08:47 PM In reply to

• ska_let
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-03-2011
    • Nowra, NSW
    • Posts 92

it looks very Lambretta ish, in shape and style, are they based on an original?

enjoy yourself its later than you think
  • 11-26-2012 10:06 PM In reply to

Big Smile YEP Big Smile 

• 11-27-2012 04:35 PM In reply to

pyrah:

Cant find much on the Internet at the moment but a snippet in Scootering magazine basically saying . Scomadi signed a production deal with Chinese scooter builders Hanway to mass produce a version of there TL model . 50cc two stroke & a 125cc four stroke hopefully with a Piaggio engine . The now 300cc model to continue to be hand built in UK

So what licence if any do they have to produce a a Lammie copy - that's a TV series ii body (as you know) so is it made under one of those latter-day innocenti licences, or straight design theft?  I'd be interested to see the stouch wuth the company that has teh LN lammie clone - I thought they had all the rights, but maybe it's only to the Lambretta name.

Hey, Siobhan .. are thes as good as a real lammie, or better?  OWOWOWOUCH!

Sydney / Vespa PX150 & GTS250ie / BMW R1200R
  • 01-23-2013 06:24 PM In reply to

Caroanbill:

pyrah:

So what licence if any do they have to produce a a Lammie copy - that's a TV series ii body (as you know) so is it made under one of those latter-day innocenti licences, or straight design theft?  I'd be interested to see the stouch wuth the company that has teh LN lammie clone - I thought they had all the rights, but maybe it's only to the Lambretta name.

Hey, Siobhan .. are thes as good as a real lammie, or better?  OWOWOWOUCH!

no it isnt anything like a s2 body

dont get struck by a truck
Page 1 of 1 (11 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au