Scooter
Community

in
ADVERTISEMENT
ScooterAccessories

The MC thread

Last post 06-05-2017 08:13 PM by Eccles. 857 replies.
Page 48 of 58 (858 items) « First ... < Previous 46 47 48 49 50 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-06-2016 08:27 PM In reply to

Re: Never too old

Fantastic news just a pity it had to go that far in the first place.

,Now lets hope he doesn't have any problems passing.

Fingers crossed

• 02-06-2016 08:32 PM In reply to

Re: Triumph street twin

I was reading about it last week and your not wrong it's Beautiful.

So is the Kawasaki W 800 

• 02-06-2016 10:31 PM In reply to

jpfvita:

I was reading about it last week and your not wrong it's Beautiful.

So is the Kawasaki W 800 

Yep so right Yes but think i will say with what i've got does everything i require Big Smile

2014 yamaha sr400 - DOC547118

• 02-06-2016 10:43 PM In reply to

Yep another ripper I'd like to read a review is it the Sr 400 Or 500. ?

Although there probably isn't a great deal of difference. 

• 02-07-2016 08:16 AM In reply to

• CrazyCam
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-15-2013
    • Beecroft, NSW
    • Posts 211

The first problem is what is likely to be in the test, at the moment, there is no specified test for motorcycle three wheelers.

The scooters with two wheels close together count as normal scooters for testing purposes, but there is actually only one way of getting a licence in NSW for a sidecar outfit, or the likes of a Spyder, without doing a "normal" bike test.

Only way is by being dissabled, and the vehicle then gets considered under the "Mobility" scheme.

Warning: Posting may contain traces of sarcasm and/or nuts.

regards, CrazyCam
  • 02-07-2016 11:28 AM In reply to

Cant you see it all --Testing day at the DMR and lined up are Can-Ams ,Mp3s ,Mobility scooters with the mandatory aerial with ribbons on the end, Motorcycle Sidecar units ,children on motorised razor scooters and people with those stand up motorised battery conveyances the names that I cannoy recall

We will now do the riding around cones --No your not allowed to knock the cones over --then the braking test pulling up at 25kph but the razor scooters or mobility scooters wont go that fast

What an absolute joke  and its not the absolut in a bottle

In fact its such a farce I question why do riders drivers need a licence

riding for fun
  • 02-07-2016 12:35 PM In reply to

Rod Fountain:

Cant you see it all --Testing day at the DMR and lined up are Can-Ams ,Mp3s ,Mobility scooters with the mandatory aerial with ribbons on the end, Motorcycle Sidecar units ,children on motorised razor scooters and people with those stand up motorised battery conveyances the names that I cannoy recall

We will now do the riding around cones --No your not allowed to knock the cones over --then the braking test pulling up at 25kph but the razor scooters or mobility scooters wont go that fast

What an absolute joke  and its not the absolut in a bottle

In fact its such a farce I question why do riders drivers need a licence

Devil Think your right driving standards now are so low you may as well do away with licences Stick out tongue

• 02-07-2016 12:39 PM In reply to

LML don't look like a scooter

Found this for sale in India LML LS 110cc motorbike 

• 02-07-2016 01:28 PM In reply to

Re: LML don't look like a scooter

Velly nice looking bike but nowhere to hang the washing

riding for fun
  • 02-07-2016 02:25 PM In reply to

Rod Fountain:

Velly nice looking bike but nowhere to hang the washing

LOL Rod they fit these 

• 02-07-2016 04:41 PM In reply to

It also helps to strengthen those mighty springs. 

• 02-07-2016 05:49 PM In reply to

jpfvita:

It also helps to strengthen those mighty springs. 

LOL they need help

• 02-20-2016 10:49 AM In reply to

2T for the TT

• 02-20-2016 11:08 AM In reply to

Re: 2T for the TT

Thanks Pyrah that's a good read,  there's another one in Motorcycles. com about the bike aswel. 

• 02-20-2016 04:02 PM In reply to

Honda Grom

If it makes it here and the price is right would not mind one as a toy Big Smile

Honda Grom coming to Australia?

Honda Grom

The 125cc Honda Grom commuter that has wowed the Yanks, may soon be coming to Australia.Honda Grom

The small and fun commuter has been a surprisingly popular bike in America, even winning Motorcycle USA magazine’s prestigious bike of the year award.

The judges said: “Sometimes simple is better. But how can a bike that tops out at just over 60mph and makes less than 10 horsepower rank as MotoUSA’s bike of the year? Two reasons: it’s fun, and anyone with the coordination to pedal a pushbike can probably ride it.”

The Honda Grom was introduced in 2013, but has still not made it to Australia despite Honda MPE here evaluating it since new. Honda MPE marketing manager Glyn Griffiths believes it would sell in Australia and has been trying to get it here.Honda Grom

There certainly is some enthusiasm for the bike here with an Australian Facebook page devoted to the quirky commuter bike.   

The radical-looking commuter looks like a monkey bike on steroids and is reminiscent of Honda’s popular CT and ST mini-bikes from the ‘60s to ‘80s.

In the US, it sells for just $2999.

The stumpy Honda Grom features a low 754mm seat, a super-light 102kg low centre of gravity, 124.9cc single-cylinder four-stroke engine, fat 12-inch tyres, disc brakes, four-speed transmission, halogen headlight and LED tail light.Honda Grom

Despite being a compact bike, it has rider ergonomics to suit most adult sizes and with its low weight, is easy to throw around.

Even though it only has a 3.8-litre fuel tank, Honda claims range is 160km, making it one frugal little commuter.

With the Learner-Approved Motorcycles Scheme (LAMS) market growing in leaps and bounds in Australia, it would be a great addition to the Honda line-up.

Honda MSX 125 Grom

• Honda GromPrice: About $3000
    • Engine: 124.9cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
    • Compression: 9.3:1
    • Transmission: 4-speed, chain drive
    • Suspension: 31mm inverted fork, 9.9cm travel; single shock with steel box-section swingarm, 10.4cm travel
    • Brake: 220mm disc with hydraulic dual-piston caliper (front); 190mm disc with hydraulic single piston caliper (rear)
    • Tyre: 120/70-12; 130/70-12
    • Rake: 25°
    • Trail: 81mm
    • Wheelbase: 1198mm
    • Seat: 754mm
    • Fuel: 3.8 litres
    • Wet weight: 102kg
Page 48 of 58 (858 items) « First ... < Previous 46 47 48 49 50 Next > ... Last »

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au