Scooter
Community

NSW - Bikers Australia Blanket Run - 1st August

Last post 07-12-2010 10:09 PM by Scooternut. 7 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-08-2010 09:07 PM

NSW - Bikers Australia Blanket Run - 1st August

Bikers Australia Blanket run

Date:
    Sunday, 01 August 2010
    Time:
    10:00 - 17:00
    Krisry Kreme penrith, in the car park of the leagues club. Meet 10.00am

Description

What to donate? blankets, but more useful are things like warm clothes, and food that can be put into hampers, (make sure it has some time left on the use by date.)

if nothing else, this seems like a good opportunity for the scooter riders in NSW to get in & join forces with RAB who are fighting the CTP amongst other things.
    Wanda
    Today 50 (2,500km), Montego. Fly (2,500km), Le Grande (7,000km), Vespa PX (200km), Vespa GTS250ie (46,000km), now looking at the world through Ruby coloured glasses on a Vespa GTV300ie Vie Della Moda.
  • 07-11-2010 04:46 PM In reply to

• MerrilyW
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-03-2008
    • I dream it I am there :-)
    • Posts 325

Re: NSW - Bikers Australia Blanket Run - 1st August

Absolutley a good one! I see that the rally for CTP protest is on the 31st August McQuarie street Sydney - has anyone put that one up yet?

Proud owner of Vespa GTS250ie - Ferrari Red..or some colour like that :-) with a BMW cool bike on the side...and a custom built Repsol Honda PCX finishes the stable.
  • 07-11-2010 05:07 PM In reply to

• Jax
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-23-2008
    • Sydney
    • Posts 3,129

MerrilyW:
    I see that the rally for CTP protest is on the 31st August McQuarie street Sydney - has anyone put that one up yet?

Not confirmed yet...

The date has been picked coz it's the day the pollies come back to work.

Need scooter parking? www.mcnetwork.com.au on the web or on your iPhone or Android phone
    MCNetwork - using Google maps to plot every parking spot, every dealer, every shop - linked to every product for your scooter.

• 07-11-2010 05:17 PM In reply to

• MerrilyW
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-03-2008
    • Posts 325

Thanks Jax - I was just scrabbling round for your phone number to check with you as I knew you would know :-) Someone sent me a link to the BAB site and they were chatting about it there. Smile  I reckon if it goes ahead well be booking your guest room and making a party of it hehe!

Proud owner of Vespa GTS250ie - Ferrari Red..or some colour like that :-) with a BMW cool bike on the side...and a custom built Repsol Honda PCX finishes the stable.
  • 07-11-2010 06:17 PM In reply to

Hey Jax I hope I didn't step on any toes posting this. It came up on RABs Facebook page & I felt the need to pass the info on. Embarrassed

Wanda
    Today 50 (2,500km), Montego. Fly (2,500km), Le Grande (7,000km), Vespa PX (200km), Vespa GTS250ie (46,000km), now looking at the world through Ruby coloured glasses on a Vespa GTV300ie Vie Della Moda.
  • 07-12-2010 06:05 PM In reply to

• MerrilyW
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-03-2008
    • Posts 325

Scooternut:

Hey Jax I hope I didn't step on any toes posting this. It came up on RABs Facebook page & I felt the need to pass the info on. Embarrassed

Hey Wanda - No you are confused because I think we confused it! Jax was saying that the other cause that RAB are supporting (CTP Rally) has not been confirmed yet. (but an email went out today confirming from the organisers that it now has been agreed with the cops advised etc)

This Blanket Run looks great! and well worth supporting! 

• 07-12-2010 06:16 PM In reply to

• Jax
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-23-2008
    • Sydney
    • Posts 3,129

Scooternut:
    Hey Jax I hope I didn't step on any toes

Don't be silly Wanda - post anything ya like... I can't be everywhere all the time. Cool

and btw - my toes are well and truly covered by metal caps Wink Takes much more than that to ruffle my feathers Stick out tongue

Need scooter parking? www.mcnetwork.com.au on the web or on your iPhone or Android phone
    MCNetwork - using Google maps to plot every parking spot, every dealer, every shop - linked to every product for your scooter.

• 07-12-2010 10:09 PM In reply to

Jax:

Scooternut:
    Hey Jax I hope I didn't step on any toes

Don't be silly Wanda - post anything ya like... I can't be everywhere all the time. Cool

and btw - my toes are well and truly covered by metal caps Wink Takes much more than that to ruffle my feathers Stick out tongue

That's a relief!Big Smile

I like steel caps too, although more for the damage they can do than for the protection they offer Wink

Wanda
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au