Scooter
Community

I got an email from Merrily

Last post 08-09-2011 12:04 AM by pyrah. 23 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-04-2011 09:04 PM In reply to

• dozer.
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-26-2008
    • Albury, N.S.W
    • Posts 2,432

Re: I got an email from Merrily

hahah

DOZER.
  • 08-04-2011 09:26 PM In reply to

• petegailey
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-03-2008
    • Cleared off, up the Mid Nth Coast
    • Posts 7,090

Sent this reply back to Madrid but have yet to hear anything more.

Hi M. Ive been in contact with the Department of Foreign Affairs and they want you to go to the Embassy ASAP

Embassy of Australia / Embajada de Australia
    Torre Espacio
    Paseo de la Castellana, 259D, Planta 24 (Map)
    28046 MADRID

(Metro: Begoña, Line 10, Exit C.S. La Paz - Metro Map/Plano del Metro)

Telephone/Teléfono

Embassy/Embajada: (+34) 91 353 6600
    Embassy/Embajada:E-mail/Correo electrónico

We have sent $3000 to the consulate and all you need to do is turn up with your passport. I also have a friend who works for Interpol on the European Information Technology Crime Working Party, I can call her if you need help with the police. I hope this isnt too traumatising for you all. Call me reverse charges any time. You know my number. Pete

Daelim NS 125: Mighty 1st scoot from Korea that punched way above its weight. Sold
    Vespa GTS 250: Modern Retro brilliance. I'll ride it til it dies.Traded in on a maxi.
    Suzuki DR650: "That Thing" Excellent Single 650 thumper chook chaser that was too tall. Sold
    Yamaha T Max: Best Maxi out there and serious canyon racer. Sold
    Triumph Bonneville: Modern Retro brilliance with the sweetest parallel twin.
    BMW F800R: The Naked Hun. Great intro into sports bikes.
    Gilera Runner FXR 180: 2 stroke scooter missile from Piaggio.
    Gilera Nexus 500. Sexy like red Italian stilettos.
    Yamaha RZ250RR: Retro Japanese 2 stroke racer.
  • 08-04-2011 09:43 PM In reply to

• dozer.
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-26-2008
    • Albury, N.S.W
    • Posts 2,432

Brilliant Pete. LOL

DOZER.
  • 08-04-2011 11:41 PM In reply to

• t2bitha
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-12-2008
    • Brisbane Suburbs
    • Posts 508

Yes 

35 000 scooting kms and beyond

www.facebook.com/VespadventuresInOz
  • 08-05-2011 07:37 AM In reply to

• petegailey
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-03-2008
    • Posts 7,090

And one last parting shot to Madrid.

M. As we havn't heard from you in the last 8 hrs we spoke to Julia and Kevin and there are deep concerns here about your safety. Mr Rabbit also heard the news and came up with the alarming senario that perhaps you and your family have been kidnapped and are being held hostage by the gangsters who robbed you. You need to make contact urgently and notify us about where you are staying as the authorities have been contacted. Fraternally yours. P

But it seems like the hoaxer has gone to ground

Daelim NS 125: Mighty 1st scoot from Korea that punched way above its weight. Sold
    Vespa GTS 250: Modern Retro brilliance. I'll ride it til it dies.Traded in on a maxi.
    Suzuki DR650: "That Thing" Excellent Single 650 thumper chook chaser that was too tall. Sold
  • 08-05-2011 04:39 PM In reply to

Hi, just received the following from Merrily's other email account. Sorry about the poor quality. I know it's difficult to read.

Wanda
    Today 50 (2,500km), Montego. Fly (2,500km), Le Grande (7,000km), Vespa PX (200km), Vespa GTS250ie (46,000km), now looking at the world through Ruby coloured glasses on a Vespa GTV300ie Vie Della Moda.
  • 08-05-2011 05:11 PM In reply to

I have heard this scam recently and thought that you should know about it.

If a man comes to your door and says he is from the police and asks to see your c ock, don't show him.  He just wants to see your c ock.

Ace Scooters - practitioners to the scooter addicted.

www.acescooters.com.au
  • 08-05-2011 11:11 PM In reply to

• petegailey
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-03-2008
    • Posts 7,090

Latest from Merrily

A hacker has attacked the hotmail server and gained access to a few peoples accounts over the last few days...mine is among them.
    They have changed my password and also my secret questions...and then they have sent out an email to anyone I have ever communicated with using my hotmail account - The email says I am on "vacation" in Madrid, Spain and that I was robbed and need money to come home.

rest assured I am fine - working hard - playing hard too when I can - and safe and well in Australia :)

PLEASE do not send any money to whoever has stolen my hotmail and name!
    (You can still send it my way though hee hee!! )

But seriously..I am very sorry - this was out of my control and was not the result of a virus on my home network or anything like that.

I can no longer access my hotmail mail - though I am assured that the Windows Live Mail team will try to verify my identity and restore my account -n due course...They are snowed under right now with too many requests for help.

It is great to see I have so many friends who care and who have contacted me to see  I am ok...thankyou!!

In the meantime please feel free to keep in touch through my bigpond email address

Thanks

Merrily (the real one!)

P.S. if I am writing to you because you are part of a Motorcycle or Scooter club I belong to, Id really appreciate it if you would let the others know as I cannot log in using my Hotmail address ID to some of these groups right now.

• 08-09-2011 12:04 AM In reply to

Yes 

Si ‘Thi’ later
Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au