There are some excellent, excellent, excellent videos put together by Ken Whitehouse from HART (Honda Australia Rider Training) that you can find either directly on YouTube or here (http://www.youtube.com/user/scootersales) on the scootersales YouTube channel. Ken is a brilliant instructor and I am sure you will find some exercises to practice to help with your cornering. Not sure if you are riding a scoot or a bike, but the videos are scooter specific. He talks alot about positioning on the road, body posture, where to look, the interaction of brake and throttle, and much much more.
Some of the scenarios Ken deals with are (there are more):
* Scooter cornering techniques - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cZF7DdmpBQ&list=UURccyfIjVpu_MW3rO5zN73A
* Slow speed cornering on a scooter - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzdHEYedYzk&list=UURccyfIjVpu_MW3rO5zN73A
* Awareness techniques - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV_fZM6iwRM&list=UURccyfIjVpu_MW3rO5zN73A
* Crash Avoidance techniques - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10VzlzyjsNA&list=UURccyfIjVpu_MW3rO5zN73A
* Emergency Mid-Corner Braking on a scooter - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqn-FbTuDpk&feature=c4-overview&list=UURccyfIjVpu_MW3rO5zN73A
I know I learned a stack from watching and rewatching these videos shortly after I first started riding a motorised 2 wheeler.
Let us know how you go.
Riding: Doc, a 2009 Derbi GP1 250