Scooter
Community

Spotted: Awesome vespa at Karrinyup Shopping Centre, WA

Last post 11-27-2013 06:44 PM by Brighton Belle. 12 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-25-2013 09:16 PM

• Alex
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-08-2009
    • Perth, Western Australia
    • Posts 33

Spotted: Awesome vespa at Karrinyup Shopping Centre, WA

Hi all. Just like the title says. Only this one reminded me of the film "Quadrophenia"... 

Anyone on the board own it, or know who does? I noticed an Ace Scooters number plate surround...

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h104/Alex_SSS/ALEX-HP/Pictures/Various%20Pics/BDDBCEFD-2CFB-4233-8052-61AAD01D617C.jpg

2013 TGB X-Motion 300i
  • 11-26-2013 01:22 PM In reply to

Re: Spotted: Awesome vespa at Karrinyup Shopping Centre, WA

Surprised the thing doesnt slow down when they  turn all the lights on......

Whilst I really don't understand the MOD theme,  those guys keep their machines immaculate

Started out with a Zip 50. Now moving on to a HD 200. Wonder what's next....?? Not wondering any more.... TMAX!!!!!!
  • 11-26-2013 05:52 PM In reply to

HB-Zip50:

Surprised the thing doesnt slow down when they  turn all the lights on......

I wonder if those lights are even hooked up? I suspect it would be against some sort of regulation to have them on anyway...

• 11-26-2013 10:00 PM In reply to

Devil Me thinks the lights where for show the weedy electrics took all there strength to light the glow worm in the headlight Zip it!

• 11-27-2013 06:23 AM In reply to

For me the most interesting thing in this photo is the intricate Brick work!

COME ON! how long would have that taken to hand lay all those babies!

And in such neat little patterns!

Yeah, not much of a vespa fan, love their engines though! Stick out tongue

Derbi GP1 250i a properly fun scooter. Now totally renewed, rebuilt, run in, run Hard and now sold.
    Its name...The Flamenco Dancer by SOLD

Now on a brilliant Yellow Suzuki SV650 NUDIST crumbs it don't half shift!

Oh

And remember boys and girls,

Stock is BEST!
  • 11-27-2013 09:55 AM In reply to

it is definitely not mine. firstly parked in the wrong spot. i use the mc parking and secondly to much bling.

argentum melle
  • 11-27-2013 01:56 PM In reply to

lead runner:

For me the most interesting thing in this photo is the intricate Brick work!

COME ON! how long would have that taken to hand lay all those babies!

And in such neat little patterns!

Yeah, not much of a vespa fan, love their engines though! Stick out tongue

Yep nice (Herringbone ?) brick work & looks like a shady spot to pick Yes

• 11-27-2013 02:25 PM In reply to

pyrah:

Devil Me thinks the lights where for show the weedy electrics took all there strength to light the glow worm in the headlight Zip it!

Well then I definitely don't get it....... Form > Function...... not my style.  Would slow you down adding weight and resistance.

Started out with a Zip 50. Now moving on to a HD 200. Wonder what's next....?? Not wondering any more.... TMAX!!!!!!
  • 11-27-2013 02:32 PM In reply to

HB-Zip50:

pyrah:

Well then I definitely don't get it....... Form > Function...... not my style.  Would slow you down adding weight and resistance.

Wink  But that was the idea go slow and pose Stick out tongue

• 11-27-2013 02:42 PM In reply to

pyrah:

Wink  But that was the idea go slow and pose Stick out tongue

must be a pommy thing...... no wonder I don't understand it

• 11-27-2013 04:13 PM In reply to

Its gets my vote...must be a kindered spirit or are we "Just Keeping the Faith" as part of the Antique Road Show

• 11-27-2013 05:54 PM In reply to

And what about your scoot Brigton Belle - are those lights functional or strictly for the show? Enquiring minds want to know!

• 11-27-2013 06:44 PM In reply to

well I have fitted them with the intention of setting up a separate independant electical system running out of the tool box with an added battery, which is still to be done,my only reason for hesitating is that Im living with the format of the lights to see if the current format is what I want or to add a couple of extra lights for balance.....but Im getting to the point of liking them the way they are.... I have tinkered with them a couple of times but think this is the best set up (for me)..so they are not wired up at present but might not be that way for much longer.Its the rear lights that might be a bit more challenging to wire up.Cheers Mike

Page 1 of 1 (13 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au