Scooter
Community

in
ADVERTISEMENT
Vespa

Plastic cleaner

Last post 01-29-2014 04:48 AM by SteelMoon. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-25-2014 06:50 PM

Plastic cleaner

Hi All

A quick search of past threads indicates, Meguiars make a good plastic cleaner. This thread was going back a few years.

Are Meguiars still the bench mark for the mat black plastic areas of your scooter?

Cheers Rev

Current ride Maxsym 400i. Suzuki Boulevard C50. BMW F650 GS. BMW R1200GS. Gone but not forgotten BMW K1200R. sold. plus a heap of boxes that have added up to some neat and not so neat old motorcycles.
  • 01-25-2014 08:30 PM In reply to

• SteelMoon
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 05-04-2008
    • PERTH , WESTERN AUSTRALIA
    • Posts 420

Re: Plastic cleaner

Plexus Plastic Cleaner, Protectant & Polish from mcas 

link:http://www.mcas.com.au/motorcycle-parts-road-cleaning-detailing/plexus-plastic-cleaner-protectant-polish

Scooter rev:

Hi All

A quick search of past threads indicates, Meguiars make a good plastic cleaner. This thread was going back a few years.

Are Meguiars still the bench mark for the mat black plastic areas of your scooter?

Cheers Rev

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Piaggio Fly 150.

• 01-28-2014 11:15 PM In reply to

Steelmoon

thanks! Had a bit left in a can from a few years back? Your rightYes Brand new! So brand new I went out and brought another can.

Jebus! It would want to be good at $30 a canSurprise  sort of makes me wish I'd liberated a few more cans from work, like a going away present.Devil

anyway I've paid the money and got the results I was afterBig Smile All's good!Big Smile

Cheers Rev

Current ride Maxsym 400i. Suzuki Boulevard C50. BMW F650 GS. BMW R1200GS. Gone but not forgotten BMW K1200R. sold. plus a heap of boxes that have added up to some neat and not so neat old motorcycles.
  • 01-29-2014 04:48 AM In reply to

• SteelMoon
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 05-04-2008
    • PERTH , WESTERN AUSTRALIA
    • Posts 420

Have same can of plastic cleaner and polish , always use it when there is a mark or something on the Piaggio fly 150.

Cheers.

Scooter rev:

Steelmoon

thanks! Had a bit left in a can from a few years back? Your rightYes Brand new! So brand new I went out and brought another can.

Jebus! It would want to be good at $30 a canSurprise  sort of makes me wish I'd liberated a few more cans from work, like a going away present.Devil

anyway I've paid the money and got the results I was afterBig Smile All's good!Big Smile

Cheers Rev

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Piaggio Fly 150.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au