Scooter
Community

in
ADVERTISEMENT
ScooterAccessories

Honda Forza 300

Last post 07-14-2014 09:24 PM by Mick E.. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-09-2014 01:32 PM

Honda Forza 300

"Hi all", I decided to buy a Honda Forza 300 and I go to Dandenong on Friday or next Monay to pick it up and ride it 278kms Back home to Bairnsdale. I have done a lot of research on this scooter and it suits me fine. Good for touring,  town riding, and good for 2 up people to ride as well. the color is Himilayas Pearl White easy to see, and I am looking forward to riding this economical scooter. I take a photo of mt scooter when I get it home

scooten's in my blood Big Smile

regards Peter

• 07-09-2014 02:49 PM In reply to

Re: Honda Forza 300

Congratulations yep they sound like a good compromise as a jack of all trades scooter Yes

• 07-09-2014 04:11 PM In reply to

• pja
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-17-2009
    • Batemans Bay, NSW
    • Posts 119

PeterKeith:
    "Hi all", I decided to buy a Honda Forza 300

Peter,

Congratulations! I have had my Black Forza for almost 12 months. I agree with all your reasons for buying the bike. I live in Batemans Bay on the south coast of NSW. I use the bike for around town riding and for weekly Ulysses rides up and down the coast. I have also used it for several 2 - 3 day "tours".

My only issues are:

• It would be a fabulous bike with a 500 cc engine rather than the 280 cc standard.
    • I find the seat a little cramped after 50 km or so. I am not tall but a little on the portly side Sad .

I can't do much about the first point but I am looking at having the sear re-upholstered to improve comfort. I have taken the "bum support" off and that has made a great improvement. Soon the bike will go up to Goulburn for MJM to re-do the seat.

Here are some photos of my Forza:

Enough of my showing off; Good luck with your new bike and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine.

Regards,
    Peter 

Peter Anderson & Co.

"HE HAD offices in Sydney, not so many years ago,
    And his shingle bore the legend 'Peter Anderson and Co.',
    But his real name was Careless, as the fellows understood-
    And his relatives decided that he wasn't any good."
    Henry Lawson, August, 1895
  • 07-14-2014 09:24 PM In reply to

Congrats on he new ride Pet! Good choice in colour. It's a great sized scooter. Sounds like it will be easy to maintain as well. You scored well on all points.

Mick Evans.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au