Scooter
Community

How do i find a user guide for Manhattan Gondola?

Last post 03-27-2015 10:35 PM by pyrah. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-25-2015 09:07 PM

How do i find a user guide for Manhattan Gondola?

I have bought a second hand Manhattan Gondola- its my first scooter and i wanted something easy to see how i would feel on the road. Turns out i love it. 

I love it and kind of wish i got something a with a bit more power, but anyway, once i'm off my L plates i will upgrade. 

I contacted Manhattanscooter.com and asked if i could get a copyof the user manual and i got this response "sorry we dont have it."

I called up and asked if they knew where i could source one from, and actually i have never had such shitty customer service. (i might not be a customer yet, but was a potential customer- i'll be getting my new bike somewhere else once i am constrained by having to ride LAMS you can bet that) 

So, I am hoping someone can help me source one? How do i find a manual for the Manhattan Gondola?

• 03-27-2015 12:40 PM In reply to

Re: How do i find a user guide for Manhattan Gondola?

You might have to bear the financial loss of whatever you paid for it and if it's running just ride it till it stops... most places won't want to work on them....just get a better known brand next time....stay clear of Manhattan...

....lets have another drink...
  • 03-27-2015 08:31 PM In reply to

• gaz
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 11-04-2009
    • Posts 322

Am assuming it's a Chinese scooter so will likely have a standard GY6 4 stroke engine. Google GY6 for a manual,that should help.

• 03-27-2015 10:35 PM In reply to

Think then China used generic scooter panels and firms such as Baotian , Geely , Zhongneng built scooter that look the same . Some are 2T others 4T the Gondola is 4T but can't remember who built it for Manhattan

Redbook says the Gondola was built by the Xingyue Group Big Smile

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au