Scooter
Community

The National Scooter Rally 2016 (for all scooters)

Last post 04-26-2016 03:54 PM by SharonVespaGirl. 24 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-17-2015 03:46 PM In reply to

Re: The National Scooter Rally 2016 (for all scooters)

Hello folks, I'm having some trouble with the website, so I've set up this page which I'll keep updated in the meantime.

http://cosmicbreed.com/NSR2016.htm

organiser Hobart Motor Scooter Club

Cool gear and Vespa seat covers at cosmicbreed.com

For info on the National Scooter Rallies open to all riders, go to National Scooter Rally

Remember, don't spend all your time posting on scooter forums - get out there and ride your scooter...
  • 01-05-2016 04:28 PM In reply to

Re: The National Scooter Rally 2016 (for all scooters) - tickets now available!

I've had problems with the Wordpress site which we have used in the past, so I've had to set up a new page.

Now, all the latest info and the payment link is here: http://cosmicbreed.com/NSR2016.htm

In addition to earlier news, we now have sponsorship from Suzuki, and I am looking for more sponsors for the rest of the show & shine categories.

For info on the National Scooter Rallies open to all riders, go to National Scooter Rally

Remember, don't spend all your time posting on scooter forums - get out there and ride your scooter...
  • 01-06-2016 10:06 AM In reply to

Sharron -- you do an excellent job of putting these rallies on and I for one congratulate you

I believe a couple of our members will be attending the 2016  and I would like to put you latest screed (as above )on our clubs website

Could you please send it to me at www.ccscooterclub.com.au

I could not get the link above to open when I tried to transfer it

riding for fun
  • 01-06-2016 10:52 AM In reply to

Hi Rod, that's good news.

I've made the link into an active link below:

Let me know if it doesn't work.

Most of the links on the page itself are not active links, either - just highlight them and left click your mouse, and choose "open link". It's a software problem with text colours. I'll have another go at it later. In the meantime, all the info is there.

• 01-06-2016 11:58 AM In reply to

Thanks Sharon that works fine and is up now on our website

riding for fun
  • 01-15-2016 04:56 PM In reply to

We've had another sponsor come on board - Scooter Style in Noosa are sponsoring the Best Custom/Modified category. Many thanks!

If you know of a business who might be interested in sponsoring a category, please do encourage them to check out the web page and contact me for more info.

I hope to see as many of you as possible there. Remember, this rally is for you, with no restrictions on the type of scooter which is permitted to attend. Vintage or new, small or large, geared or automatic - all are welcome!

• 01-16-2016 10:43 AM In reply to

Details of the rally as supplied by Sharon are on the www.ccscooterclub.com.au website under Rides and Events for April

Just click on the attachment

riding for fun
  • 01-21-2016 05:18 PM In reply to

More sponsors have come on board:

The Southsiders Scooter Club of Adelaide are sponsoring Best Rat/Unrestored; and

GPS Imports of Melbourne are sponsoring Furthest Ridden.

Many thanks to both of them. I hope that many of you will come to the rally to help make it a success.

The badges and patches have arrived, and I've also had some microfibre necktube scarves made. Each attendee will get one patch and scarf and two stickers. Head to the rally webpage above for more info and get your ticket/rally pack.

• 03-07-2016 06:53 PM In reply to

Re: The National Scooter Rally 2016 (for all scooters) - not long to go now!

Rightyo folks, it's less than a month to go. In the next week or so I'll be firming up some of the rideouts and lunch destinations.

The holiday park is still accepting bookings for cabins and campsites, and will give a discount provided you mention that you are with the National Scooter Rally 2016 group.

I'm looking forward to receiving some more payments for rally packs/tickets!

• 04-26-2016 03:54 PM In reply to

Re: The National Scooter Rally 2016 (for all scooters) - all done and dusted.

Hello folks, it's good to see that a few of you came along.

Results are on the rally page at http://cosmicbreed.com/NSR2016.htm

There will be a rally next year, and someone else will be organising it. Happily, one of the attendees at this year's rally has decided to take it on! The information is on this Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1173605482658021/

For those of you not on Facebook, here is the basic info:

Australian National Scooter Rally 2017 - Griffith

Friday 31st March – Sunday 2nd April

Set in the Riverina region of NSW, Griffith is a town steeped in Italian heritage. Many pioneering Italians settled in the area over the last 100 years, bringing their culture with them. Surely there are some scooters hiding in sheds somewhere?

Famous for its food, wine and irrigation system, Griffith is awaiting your pleasure.

*** Accommodation and base for the rally ***

Griffith Caravan Village
    Phone: 02 6962 3785 - Keith & Pearl
    Address: corner of Mackay Ave & Gardiner Rd, Griffith NSW

Mix of self-contained 1 & 2 bed cabins available as well as camping options.

Mention the Scooter Rally when booking!

More info on the website - http://www.griffithcaravanvillage.com.au/

As a rough guide, cabins range in price from $62/night for economy up to $94/night for 2 Bedroom deluxe. All have fridges and kitchen facilities and include linen. Most have internal ensuites but the economy cabins have adjacent ensuites.

Alternative accommodation – if you miss out on the caravan park, the MIA Motel is directly across the road – 02 6962 1866. There are also many other options available around town.

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au