Scooter
Community

Honda Forza 250X service manual

Last post 05-11-2015 09:29 PM by pyrah. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-11-2015 08:01 PM

Honda Forza 250X service manual

Hey guys.

Just thought i would post this up if there are any members out there running the same bike, wanting technical service info that can only be found in the respective service manual..............

Well, i struck gold just the other day, spotting a copy on Ebay Australia....

Now, to get on of these for the X, EX is rarer than hens teeth. I have been looking out for one for over 6 years now, and even considered purchasing a new genuine Honda issued Aus edition to be organised by  my Japanese contact, but it was going to cost me many hundreds of dollars.... so aborted on that idea.

I am thinking (trading as a book shop) that the seller must have picked it up somehow out of a Honda dealer/workshop that had closed up. I will ask the seller???

To date, i have been getting by using a US edition manual (suited for their Reflex) that i purchased years and years back when i had my 2001 Forza (pictured right). It was OK carrying out basic stuff on the later model bike, but just didnt have the complete picture.

The Reflex copy is a Dime a dozen on Ebay US.

Comparing the two now, its amazing how different they are. Simple things like belt changes and torque values, as well as specs are just soo different.

I just cant believe i got this, and am still pinching myself to convince i am not dreamingEmbarrassed

Like i said in the opening, i am more than happy to scan up and post some pages for those with this bike.

Happy days,

Shayne

I love Asian........................Scooters, particully Honda. 1st Scooter, Nss 250 01,,, 2nd Scooter Nss 250X 07...............
  • 05-11-2015 09:29 PM In reply to

Re: Honda Forza 250X service manual

Good find nice to have a hard copy Yes i usually find pdf copies or get them on cd these days as more affordable . for instance the yamaha SR400i manual pdf i downloaded from ebay seller for $19 . Also like the Haynes manuals as written more for the layman than the official manuals

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au