Scooter
Community

in
ADVERTISEMENT
Honda

Staying dry

Last post 11-03-2015 10:41 PM by Giulio. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-27-2015 03:26 PM

Staying dry

Hi all does anyone have experience/opinion  on rm Williams rain coats for riding, would only use outer layer in order to wear protective jacket. But wonder I have not seen any riders in them particularly as they are designed for horse riding, same but different I know ?

• 10-27-2015 11:45 PM In reply to

Re: Staying dry

One piece plastic? oversuit Dririder and the like will do a better job and cost significantly less,roll up or pack small so it can be kept on your scoot when you need it.
    The R.M Williams coats are to sit on your body as you straddle a horse rather than sit on a scoot so will be cut wrong and really aren't designed to shed water at the sustained speeds a scoot will do.

• 10-28-2015 12:09 AM In reply to

Excellent thankyou 

• 11-01-2015 05:19 PM In reply to

• dbm
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-05-2009
    • Posts 270

Giulio:

Hi all does anyone have experience/opinion  on rm Williams rain coats for riding, would only use outer layer in order to wear protective jacket. But wonder I have not seen any riders in them particularly as they are designed for horse riding, same but different I know ?

Seen a few cruiser biker types wearing them in the wet. Always wondered what the abrasion resistance is when sliding across a wet road.

• 11-03-2015 07:50 PM In reply to

It will be fine,they have a leather vest underneath.

• 11-03-2015 10:41 PM In reply to

And it seems a very small helmet, just in casr

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au