Scooter
Community

in
ADVERTISEMENT
Aprilia

Insurance

Last post 11-12-2015 04:17 PM by Jax. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-09-2015 09:19 AM

Insurance

Question -- When you last paid for Comprehensive Insurance on your Car or Scooter --Did you fully understand what you were paying for ????

Did you receive a booklet or  schedule of terms and conditions of your insurance and did you read it ???

I took out a policy with  Youii on our car and I still  have not   received  a booklet or schedule of what I am covered for

Do you know the difference between agreed value and market value and do you know what the market value of your car/ scooter is ?

There are so many questions that insurance companies will not reveal the answers

Next Sunday at Mt White you may have a brief moment to ask your questions to a rep from Shannons Insurance .

Central Coast Scooter Club has a  ride to Mt White Sunday next 15th  

riding for fun
  • 11-09-2015 10:03 AM In reply to

Re: Insurance

2014 CFMoto Jetmax 250. (sold)
    Now a Burgman 650 owner

• 11-11-2015 11:57 PM In reply to

Youi are generally extremely expensive... there are MUCH better options out there.

Piaggio 250 BV type R

Aprilia Scarabeo 250ie
  • 11-12-2015 04:17 PM In reply to

• Jax
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-23-2008
    • Sydney
    • Posts 3,129

bunnybash:

Youi are generally extremely expensive... there are MUCH better options out there.

PLUS they have a sneaky $650 unnamed rider excess ON TOP OF the normal $650 excess.

I've just switched all three bikes from Youi to QBE saving over $300 in the process

Need scooter parking? www.mcnetwork.com.au on the web or on your iPhone or Android phone
    MCNetwork - using Google maps to plot every parking spot, every dealer, every shop - linked to every product for your scooter.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au