Scooter
Community

Impossible VMoto Monza problem

Last post 03-31-2016 04:25 PM by nobody special. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-11-2016 09:26 PM

Impossible VMoto Monza problem

For a while now I have had a faulty vaccuum hose / fuel tap which intermittently cut the fuel supply to the carburettor and caused the bike to stop.  I had replaced the carby at one stage and have now noticed the metal nozzle part of the carb that the vaccuum hose connects to is blanked off.  It is not possible for an air vaccuum to be created.  I suspect I may have a wrong carb now (it has Mikuni written on it) and came off another Monza, does someone know about this?

Now the impossible part.  After the last stoppage the bike refuses to start, pop, ignite, show any sign of life at all.  I am getting a very good spark from two different plugs I have tried and have sprayed "Start you ***" down the plug hole and there is no sign of this igniting.  That is the impossible bit I can't work out, big spark from the plug, Start you *** in the compression chamber, no go, not a wimper, plug is dry when I remove it also so even with fuel in the carb nothing is happening.  Any ideas? Please help, this is doing my head in!!!

• 03-12-2016 06:32 PM In reply to

Re: Impossible VMoto Monza problem

Idea A crank seal leak can stop a two stroke from running or make it run erratically ?

• 03-31-2016 04:25 PM In reply to

Re: Impossible VMoto Monza problem

it had seized the piston.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au