Scooter
Community

Have an aftermarket carburettor need to connector cable automatic pump on yamaha bws 100

Last post 04-29-2016 09:43 PM by pyrah. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-29-2016 02:59 PM

• brewey
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 02-15-2016
    • Sydney
    • Posts 3

Have an aftermarket carburettor need to connector cable automatic pump on yamaha bws 100

I have a Yamaha BWS 100 2010

What has a 28mm aftermarket carburettor

I would like to hook up the cable to Auto oil pump I have one throttle  cable to the carburettor  

But I would like to get the twin cables to the throttle and oil pump so I don't have to mix the 2-strok at the petrol station I have tow twin cable what don't fit so where would I get a twin cable to fit the aftermarket carburettor and oil pump 

And where could I get it hooked up to I live in  sydney AUS 

I would appreciate it if someone could help me out thank you

Chris 

I would like to delete this posted so I can post a better explain about my problem thank you 

• 04-29-2016 03:49 PM In reply to

Re: Have an aftermarket carburettor need to connector cable automatic pump on yamaha bws 100

Welcome brewey here is a parts catalogue (in spanish) that will show the parts you need on page 27 click

Si ‘Thi’ later
  • 04-29-2016 09:40 PM In reply to

• brewey
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 02-15-2016
    • Sydney
    • Posts 3

Re: Have an aftermarket carburettor need to connector cable automatic pump on yamaha bws 100

Hi do they have it in English and is it for my aftermarket carburettor 33mm because my standard cable I have doesn't fit 

• 04-29-2016 09:43 PM In reply to

Don't know a few years since i googled that one up Big Smile

Si ‘Thi’ later
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au