Scooter
Community

Honda Forza 300CC happy rider

Last post 07-23-2016 07:47 PM by PeterKeith. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-16-2016 09:32 AM

Honda Forza 300CC happy rider

Hi all", I have now clocked up nearly 11,000 KMs on my Forza and a while ago I fitted a Shad 45 liter topbox. I got my scooter serviced yesterday and it was before the schedualed service, however the guys where I got it serviced said that there were a few things that needed doing to it, Rear brake pads, oil change with filter, and gear oil change as well, air filter, brakes bleeding, etc , anyway the point here is I will get the oil  changed every 5,000 KMs from now on because the oil was black and dirty. I am pleased with this scooter and it sit's on 110 kph easily on the freeway and cheap to run. When i bought it a couple of years ago brand new then it was, I only put 13 dollars worth of fuel in it and I got nearly 270 KMs out of it. I think i will leave it standard with no mods. I had a new rear tyre put on it 2 weeks ago because it was about 1 mm of tread in the middle of the tyreSmile 

regards Peter

• 07-16-2016 10:53 AM In reply to

Re: Honda Forza 300CC happy rider

Thanks for the report Yes

• 07-20-2016 05:14 PM In reply to

I'm not sure you need to change the oil as often as that. 

Did they tell you the oil was black or did you see it for yourself. ?

• 07-23-2016 06:05 PM In reply to

Hi Mate I saw the oil myself and it was black.

regards Peter

• 07-23-2016 07:11 PM In reply to

I was wondering how much you were charged for that work as that's what I would call a full service.

It does seem like alot had to be done are the roades in rough condition where you traveled.? 

Ive had all of those things changed on my scooters and Bikes aswel but not at once ,then again I've never had a new bike that came up for its first Full Service so I don't know about that. 

• 07-23-2016 07:47 PM In reply to

Hi Mate", it is dusty here at times and roads are rough, and I was charged $429.00. They bled the brakes put new brake fluid and coolant in too I think, changed air filter, changed gear oil,.changed engine oil,...

regards Peter

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au