Scooter
Community

Ride Report for 18th Feb 2017

Last post 02-20-2017 11:09 AM by Rod Fountain. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-20-2017 11:09 AM

Ride Report for 18th Feb 2017

Now I don't blame you if you stayed away with a forecast of more thundery showers especially after the horrendous storm we had on the previous day

Only 3 of us fronted up and with skies darkening we bravely set off towards Peats Ridge

It was quite warm in the valley of West Gosford but as we reached the hillside ridge of Somersby a cooler refreshing breeze made our riding most enjoyable

Hosts of white lillies lined the road in places and we stopped briefly to buy oranges avocadoes etc from a roadside stall before reaching our destination of the Corrugated Café

Refreshments were ordered and we sat and chatted for about an hour until the skies had darkened to a level where it was felt wise to make a move

The ride back was uneventfull  except I could not but marvel at the emerald green colour of some of the paddocks and fields

. With another 64 klms on the tripmeter ,I was home and in the pool when the 1st raindrops fell

We have another ride on next Saturday where we will travel around a variety of Gosford suburbs and mostly on streets that many of us wouldn't have known they were there

Hopefully we get a better rollup.    

riding for fun
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au