Scooter
Community

Easter Saturday ride report

Last post 04-18-2017 07:03 PM by martindemo. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-16-2017 10:31 AM

Easter Saturday ride report

Wow-you couldn't get weather better than this--Sunny 22deg just perfect and there were 7 of us including Mark on his shiny new Kymco and new guy Ross on his brand new Honda 300 Made me feel that I should take the Burger home and give it a good wash and polish

It was decided to take the back road up Dogtrap Rd to Somersby

Autumn brings out many beautiful colours in the trees and bushes and there is one property along this route that has a front border of Lassiandra bushes which were in full bloom .

On through the typical Aussie bushland to Mangrove Creek Dam which is the major dam for our water supplies on the NSW Central Coast

The picnic and viewing areas are well maintained and there was enough water for many more cups of tea or coffee Major Sorebum and his charming wife plus Nugget the Cocker Spaniel had driven down from Caves Beach near Newcastle to join us

The Major recently attended the National Rally in Griffith and gave us a brief rundown on the event

We turned around and whist some shopped at the roadside stall others went on to Jerrys openair café under the tree in Kulnura.

I had to love and leave the group as my wife and I had been invited to meet our new neighbours 

The homeward ride through Somersby was enlighted by the most magnificent display of Autumn colours

With another 105 klms on the trip meter the ride was most enjoyable with wonderful company 

--

riding for fun
  • 04-18-2017 07:03 PM In reply to

Re: Easter Saturday ride report

Sounds ace, rod

Aprilia 200ie
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au