Scooter
Community

Twist & Go magazine

Last post 06-27-2017 02:19 PM by Mike Holland. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-24-2017 06:09 PM

Twist & Go magazine

UK magazine T&G is no more shame really as good information was in there on scooters and small motorcycles relevant to this site Sad

Image result for twist and go magazine

Si ‘Thi’ later
  • 06-24-2017 09:26 PM In reply to

Re: Twist & Go magazine

Hi Pyrah ... do you think the demise of T&G magazine is reflective of a wider scooter trend generally? If I go back a few years on this site it is entertainingly active, informative. It all appears to be drying up. Is social media responsible for consuming the attention of folk to the detriment of specific information groups?

• 06-24-2017 11:01 PM In reply to

There concentrating on the free paper o2W https://www.o2w.co.uk/hot-off-the-press/ so maybe the enthusiasm like in Australia as all but disappeared for this section of 2 wheels transport . Many will buy a scooter just as a workhorse cheap commuter so might pick up a free paper but not shell out any money for the information . Will be interesting seeing the 3 monthly sales figures next week i think more doom and gloom as mimicked by the moribund feel to this site

Image result for O2W free magazine

Si ‘Thi’ later
  • 06-25-2017 04:35 PM In reply to

That's a pity...it was a good mag. Mind U , as U probably know, they left the "non twist n' go " stuff ( old for the other scooter mag. Ya'd wonder if there was a market for 2 scooter mags in the first place.

Still, it was a good mag

Aprilia 200ie
  • 06-25-2017 04:57 PM In reply to

Yep the two surviving uk mags are more for the scooter lifestyle followers

Image result for scootering magazineImage result for CLASSIC SCOOTERIST

Si ‘Thi’ later
  • 06-27-2017 02:19 PM In reply to

I used to subscribe to Scootering for many years, but eventuaslly decided it wasn't for me. It is 60% Lambrettas, 35% geared Vespas and 5% T&G. I never took to T&G magazine, as it seemed to be aimed at teenagers on 50cc scoots. Don't know Scooterist magazine.

So now I get my scooter news feeds on Modernvespa and Vespaforum.de forums.

Mike

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au