Scooter
Community

2018 Honda Monkey 125 - - Puppy Love

Last post 09-26-2018 10:25 PM by aspro boy. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-26-2018 10:25 PM

2018 Honda Monkey 125 - - Puppy Love

I take liberty, as did Scooterlab, to post about the new Honda Monkey 125 on a scooter forum site.

I can't explain myself as to why I moved hastily toward such a purchase, believing my motorbike days belonged to another life; I'm a scooter guy now I happily remind myself. But the ergonomics, the fit and finish, the overall quality, with the absense of much plastic, seemed to reach into my past. Without a test ride I can't deny that the evening prior to taking delivery I questioned my santity.

But I love this little bike, feel passionate about it. It is simple, pure riding pleasure. Just a small capable hobby bike I hope to keep this ride - maintaining it in original delivery format except for a small chrome rear rack available from Webike Japan. 

Banana Yellow - wicked. Now who would have thought. Honda number 11. It sits alongside my red K1 750 (with much quality parts upgrades), a blue CB 400F (one sweet city ride - for that time), as the top three Honda bikes owned. What each of the bikes offered(s): personality - soul. It's hard to place a price on that.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au