Scooter
Community

in
ADVERTISEMENT
ScooterAccessories

Recalls

Last post 11-30-2019 08:48 PM by aspro boy. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-30-2019 08:48 PM

Recalls

I'm amazed how many different rides are subject to recalls.

A batch of early Medley 150s were recalled for suspected possible frame cracking.

I see there is a recall, now, on the Burgman 200 and the Address scooters.

There is information on the web that informs the 2018 Forza 300 can suffer from serious steering wobbles. Reviews have highlighted that the front end feels light, so if you add to that a loaded top box for GT duties, which are promoted for this scooter, then you could have a problem. I've shelved moving up to this ride early next year. Everyone is still cratching their heads right down to the front wheel being manufactured in China (as reported).

My Tricity 155 was subject to a recall. It was only a 10c part, but they installed a 2c part. But you need to give up a chunk of your day to have repairs undertaken.

What's happening?

One reasonably popular 300cc motorcycle has a recall aganst it for the brake lever: if you apply with force the lever could break in your hand.

The small rack I purchased from Webike Japan for my Monkey 125, the only OEM authentic part, has a very recent recall agianst it for potential failure with loads applied.

Oh dear .....

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au