Scooter
Community

Vespa GTS Super pricing

Last post 08-11-2008 10:19 AM by Keeper75. 15 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-08-2008 01:38 PM

Vespa GTS Super pricing

Ok.  For all those that are interested.  I've just seen the pricing for the GTS Super.  Its going to retail for $8990 plus on roads.  Just to compare, the GTS is $8790 plus on roads.  So only $200 more.  Yummy!!

Our experience has been that first shipments of all the Vespa & Gilera models in particular sell out fairly quickly and that the second shipments can be months later, so if you do want one in the first batch, highly recommend you get down to your local Vespa dealer and get your deposit down and order in. 

And of course when you get your order in with Ace you get 25% off your safety gear, so that MoMo helmet and Corazzo jacket and gloves are just that bit more affordable too. 

(Do you think anyone will notice this blatant advertising cunningly disguised as news?)

Ace Scooters - practitioners to the scooter addicted.

www.acescooters.com.au
  • 08-08-2008 01:39 PM In reply to

Re: Vespa GTS Super pricing

steve@ace:
    (Do you think anyone will notice this blatant advertising cunningly disguised as news?)

I think we're all used to your scheming ways by now Steve. Certainly I have to put up a good defense against your hint dropping & suggestions before walking into the shop Wink

Wanda
    Today 50 (2,500km), Montego. Fly (2,500km), Le Grande (7,000km), Vespa PX (200km), Vespa GTS250ie (46,000km), now looking at the world through Ruby coloured glasses on a Vespa GTV300ie Vie Della Moda.
  • 08-08-2008 01:50 PM In reply to

steve@ace:

Ok.  For all those that are interested.  I've just seen the pricing for the GTS Super.  Its going to retail for $8990 plus on roads.  Just to compare, the GTS is $8790 plus on roads.  So only $200 more.  Yummy!!

Not bad, thought it was going to be more than that. I'd like to get a ride on one of these.

steve@ace:
    Our experience has been that first shipments of all the Vespa & Gilera models in particular sell out fairly quickly and that the second shipments can be months later, so if you do want one in the first batch, highly recommend you get down to your local Vespa dealer and get your deposit down and order in.

That is very true, there are only 5 GP1 250's left of the first shipment

steve@ace:

Not if you're subtle Steve.

So if you want to secure one of these new Vespa GTS Supers better get your order in or you might just have to wait even longer, same goes with those thinking of a GP1 250 for only $7,750. Did I mention there are only 5 left?

www.scooterhq.com.au

Where the scooters roam free
  • 08-08-2008 01:52 PM In reply to

• Scott
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-07-2007
    • Brisbane South
    • Posts 1,702

I noticed that pricing at a dealer in Brissy early in the week so I am surprised you waited until today Steve Stick out tongue

I think Dozer is going to be a little torn between this and his GT.  You might enjoy "persuading" him Steve Stick out tongue

Wife first, scooters and birds second.
    Got to remember that order......

The 125cc Bug Agility is rather ill, may be terminal so onto the Mighty Mio 100!
  • 08-08-2008 01:52 PM In reply to

Scooter HQ:

steve@ace:

Not bad, thought it was going to be more than that. I'd like to get a ride on one of these.

steve@ace:

That is very true, there are only 5 GP1 250's left of the first shipment

steve@ace:

Not if you're subtle Steve.

So if you want to secure one of these new Vespa GTS Supers better get your order in or you might just have to wait even longer, same goes with those thinking of a GP1 250 for only $7,750. Did I mention there are only 5 left?

Nice one Brendon.  I reckon that you might get away with that too Wink  

www.acescooters.com.au
  • 08-08-2008 02:12 PM In reply to

steve@ace:
    Nice one Brendon

Sorry couldn't help myself Embarrassed

When do they arrive?

www.scooterhq.com.au

Where the scooters roam free
  • 08-08-2008 02:26 PM In reply to

Well I look at it like this......

My passion is scooters.... Not luxury cars or big 4x4's that cost the earth. If I buy a top model BMW for instance, I'm up for $200,000+

To buy the top model Vepsa (way nicer than a Bimmer) I'm up for less than $10k. 

Scooters are cheap by comparison. So, If I want a 300, then god damned, its not too bad is it?

I think the love for the GT will prevent me from selling it, but the wifes ET4 can be sold, proceeds towards the Super, and the GT gets to be the wifes ride.....

The only think I do not like about the GTS, and the Super is the chrome part on the pipe. Looks sorta cheap or somthing? I much prefer the GT's look of the pipe with the matte grey heat shield,  But then again, the 300's pipe would be removed and a Leo Vince 4Road placed on it.

• 08-08-2008 03:22 PM In reply to

dozer:

My passion is scooters.... Not luxury cars or big 4x4's that cost the earth. If I buy a top model BMW for instance, I'm up for $200,000+

To buy the top model Vepsa (way nicer than a Bimmer) I'm up for less than $10k. 

Scooters are cheap by comparison. So, If I want a 300, then god damned, its not too bad is it?

Yep that's the same justification I'm using for buying the PX200. I've always fancied driving a classic MGB & more recently riding a classic Vespa but can't afford the running costs & have no idea of mechanics. So this seems a nice compromise plus I have the added benefits of being passionate about something, enjoying the outdoors, meeting people, working on my self-confidence... all for the price of a scooter that is saving me money & reducing my impact on the environment as long as I'm on it & not in the car. It's all good.

Wanda
    Today 50 (2,500km), Montego. Fly (2,500km), Le Grande (7,000km), Vespa PX (200km), Vespa GTS250ie (46,000km), now looking at the world through Ruby coloured glasses on a Vespa GTV300ie Vie Della Moda.
  • 08-09-2008 11:17 AM In reply to

• Gen X
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-28-2007
    • Fremantle
    • Posts 64

Hey Steve - When will the demo be available for a thrash leisurely ride?

Loving the Vespa GTSie 250
  • 08-09-2008 12:04 PM In reply to

As soon as we get them in stock there will be a demo available.  Not sure exactly when yet, but there will definitely be one!!  The nice thing with the new licensing rules, you don't need to have to get another learners permit just to test ride it (though you'll need to be accompanied and wear a L jacket).  So we can make sure that you don't thrash it Stick out tongue

www.acescooters.com.au
  • 08-09-2008 12:07 PM In reply to

I'm planning a trip up to Muzz's in Brookvale to test the 300.

Sweet....... I dont think Doze is 'allowed' to have one, so I am scheming for a way to do the upgrade. Perhaps Mrs. Dozer gets the GT200? Huh?

• 08-09-2008 05:29 PM In reply to

steve@ace:

As soon as we get them in stock there will be a demo available.  Not sure exactly when yet, but there will definitely be one!!  The nice thing with the new licensing rules, you don't need to have to get another learners permit just to test ride it (though you'll need to be accompanied and wear a L jacket).  So we can make sure that you don't thrash it Stick out tongue

spoilsportCrying

might have to give one of them a go, when they arrive. looks like from the posts i will have to stand in line for a test ride.Stick out tongue

argentum melle
  • 08-10-2008 04:18 AM In reply to

• vicks
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-02-2008
    • Hillsdale NSW
    • Posts 131

You need to be on your R's to legally ride a 300S right?  Or does R-E include 300cc autos =] ?

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. [Romans 5:8]
  • 08-10-2008 09:18 AM In reply to

i noticed malossi already have performance parts for the 300super. my god we are so behind here in australia

argentum melle
  • 08-11-2008 09:36 AM In reply to

vicks:

You need to be on your R's to legally ride a 300S right?  Or does R-E include 300cc autos =] ?

Yup.  In good ole' WA you have to have your Rs to legally ride unaccopmanied and without an L plate.  But if you do cover those two conditions you can now ride any size as soon as you have passed your R-E. 

www.acescooters.com.au
Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 1 2 Next >

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au