Scooter
Community

Write a characture of yourself

Last post 11-08-2008 10:46 PM by Scott. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-01-2008 02:10 PM

Write a characture of yourself

We did this at work for a team building excersize, it was alot of fun, you write a characture of yourself if you were a character on a TV show..

Angus Gibbins
    IT Support Officer

Angus is your typical 24 year old nerd. He likes to clown around and make really bad dad jokes in the office (so much so that if he doesn't have kids, it'll be a crime against nature), but as soon as something goes wrong, or has computer problems, he'll drop everything and be right onto it.

Angus hated school, and school hated him, he was a missfit, no one really hassled or noticed him, but he trudged his way to year 12 just to keep his dad happy. He could've very well gone onto uni but he vowed never to return to tertiary education. Angus is currently studying for his Microsoft certifications.

His only form of transport is a moped. He would like a bigger scooter, but this would mean having to get a motorcycle license to which he "couldn't be arsed". Public transport gets him where his bike doesn't.

Angus has an extremely bad fashion sense, and an even worse taste in shoes. Nearly everything in his wardrobe is at least 2-3 years old simply because "it still fits". No one knows for sure but he may very well cut his own hair.

Angus has had 3 semi-serious girlfriends, two have dropped him, and he's dropped one, he figures they're not bad odds. Girls are no biggy for him, if he has one he's happy and he'll treat her well, opening doors for her and giving her flowers, but if he doesn't he's not particuarly bothered. His ideal girl would be like him, a nerd who listens to electronic music, moped rider optional.

Outside of work Angus is really only interested in electronic music... and drinking, heavily. He has very little interest in making money or the world around him, and no real desire to travel and he's never been overseas. When he's not playing music he'll often be at home at 2am on a Saturday morning looking for new music.

Angus is shocking at remembering names, faces and birthdays, but he'll often compliment you on someting you'll least expect. He's overly caring and gets involved with fundraising whereever he can. You can't pick how his mind works.
    Black 2008 SYM Orbit 50
  • 11-08-2008 06:30 PM In reply to

Re: Write a characture of yourself

Would this Ace Scooters staff photo do? I found these at the local supermarket & just had to take them in to Ace. Mr Grumpy in particular seems to like his caricature. Wink

Wanda
    Today 50 (2,500km), Montego. Fly (2,500km), Le Grande (7,000km), Vespa PX (200km), Vespa GTS250ie (46,000km), now looking at the world through Ruby coloured glasses on a Vespa GTV300ie Vie Della Moda.
  • 11-08-2008 10:46 PM In reply to

• Scott
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-06-2007
    • Brisbane South
    • Posts 1,702

Re: Write a characture of yourself

ScootaChic:

Would this Ace Scooters staff photo do? I found these at the local supermarket & just had to take them in to Ace. Mr Grumpy in particular seems to like his caricature. Wink

I have Mr Rude on my monitor at work and he is there to stay.  Surely says something about me Zip it!

Wife first, scooters and birds second.
    Got to remember that order......

The 125cc Bug Agility is rather ill, may be terminal so onto the Mighty Mio 100!
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au