ADVERTISEMENT

Scooter
Community

in
ADVERTISEMENT

VMoto Milan Service Manual

Last post 07-25-2011 01:57 PM by robbie55. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-09-2008 03:02 PM

VMoto Milan Service Manual

So after 2 services inside a month costing me a quarter of the purchase price of a brand new scooter, and my scooter still not running, Im thinking its time to either just buy a new scooter, or get a service manual and do it myself. I have successfully pulled cars apart and got them back together and running so I figure I can change spark plugs etc, my only problem is figuring out where everything is, I'd love to get my hands on a service manual so I can have a look at a few things. I know if I spend the money to ship my scooter off to the shop its going to cost me at least another couple of hundred dollars in service fees, and most likely Im going to have paid for half a new scooter by christmas.
  • 12-09-2008 03:52 PM In reply to

• RatRide
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-07-2007
    • Brisbane, Australia
    • Posts 532

Re: VMoto Milan Service Manual

When I first picked up my Milan just over a year ago, I did some searching for the service manual and contacted Vmoto headquarters over about 6 weeks trying to track down a service manual. Unless things have changed, you will not be able to find a manual for the Milan. They don't exist, or Vmoto hold onto them like crazy people. Despite numerous promises over the 6 or so weeks that it was in the mail, nothing ever turned up.

Get yourself a generic scooter manual: Haines have a manual which covers most scooters so that will give you some of the servicing info. Any other questions, then fire them onto the forum here. There are a few very knowledgeable Vmoto dealers who are happy to provide advice.

Matt black is the new black!

Vmoto Milan Tech Blog
    Vmoto Monza Tech blog

2003 Vmoto Milan
    2005 Vmoto "Monzta"
    2007 Suzuki M109R + scoot trailer
  • 12-10-2008 03:07 PM In reply to

We have a generic manual for Milan.  PM me for a copy.

www.scooterhq.com.au

Where the scooters roam free
  • 07-25-2011 01:57 PM In reply to

Sorry to revive an old thread but having trouble making any progress - can someone tell me if the Vmoto Milan is the same as the Jianshe JS50QT?

If so do you still have a copy of the manual Scooter HQ?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au