Scooter
Community

in
ADVERTISEMENT
Vespa

Lakeside Racing

Last post 09-14-2010 01:06 PM by R1hoon. 884 replies.
Page 57 of 59 (885 items) « First ... < Previous 55 56 57 58 59 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-28-2009 12:54 PM In reply to

Re: Lakeside Racing

Rob!!! Just curious. how much fuel did you plan for each bike in the last enduro. Just wondering if I'll need to get a 10Litre jerry to cover for the hour. Did you end up needing more than 5?  Maybe with a full 5-6litre tank to start with then a spare 5litre tin for the halfway mark....

Cheers

Big K

Ya just can't beat having a good tinker.....
  • 11-28-2009 01:50 PM In reply to

If it's any help, for the regular races the Budgie drinks about 2-3 litres, & remember there's often a bit of time spent pre-grid. 

The Barmy Bandit used to survive each race on 600ml tank. 

I hope for 45mins = 5 litres.  So I'm planning on 10 litres premixed & another 5 liitres or more spare raw fuel.

• 11-28-2009 03:48 PM In reply to

Cheers, Rob!! Thanks for that!!!

• 11-28-2009 08:45 PM In reply to

Not Lakeside pics, but just squizzing at some great race pics from a UK scoot racing site.

More pics at  http://fastscooter.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=446

Rob   Geeked

• 11-29-2009 08:08 AM In reply to

Hey K-Star, i've still got that 5lt can or premium from last week that we didn't use so we can add that to the fuel total. Is there anything else you can think of that we might need???

Glenno
  • 11-29-2009 09:47 AM In reply to

Roger that. PB!!!

Found my tin as well so all good.  Ummmm, Box of tacks -- check!!  Oil slick squiter -- check!!  Forward mounted EMP gun (for the electronic cdis and Rob) -- check!!  and rear mounted smoke screen cannon -- check!!  No I think we cool. Nothing I've forgotten.

Dunno about other folk but looking forward to the break as it will be good opportunity to tear down the racer and see how things have gone for the season. oh and build the second one.

TEAM FBR Racing -  We Fat and Fat out!!

• 11-29-2009 10:08 AM In reply to

Attention Scooters racing in the Enduro, I've asked Glen and Kim if it would be ok to do a le mans start. Just thought it might be interesting to do. But it will be upto them.  Looking forward to getting back out on the tarmac again!!!  YAY!!!

Now, hoping someone can help out here.   As per the program, scooties flag for the minimotos,  and they flag for us. Anyway, I've asked Kim to consider throwing on her spandex ummmm leathers and riding but she is trying to cop-out by saying someone has count the laps.

I'm saying it doesn't have to be her for just one hour and am hoping that whatever we can help with during our stint with the flags that someone can at least do the lap scorering.   Any takers???

• 11-30-2009 07:32 AM In reply to

K-star:

I'm saying it doesn't have to be her for just one hour and am hoping that whatever we can help with during our stint with the flags that someone can at least do the lap scorering.   Any takers???

Yeppers.

• 11-30-2009 07:40 AM In reply to

• waxhead
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-17-2007
    • gold coast
    • Posts 882

Sorry not going to be there

• 11-30-2009 11:11 PM In reply to

Ok, Thanks again Rob!!!  Kim has agreed and will partner little Jordan if we can lapscore for her......

After all her efforts being mum to us all through out the year, I thought it only fair she get a go...

Hope Glen brings his Lifesaver out. I want to have a lick!!!!!

Wax, sorry to hear you wont be here!!! Take care champ and see you in the new year!!!

• 12-01-2009 07:07 PM In reply to

Thanks Rob & Craig YesBig Smile  Now...hope I don't let Jordan down...

• 12-01-2009 07:29 PM In reply to

• waxhead
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-17-2007
    • gold coast
    • Posts 882

K-star:

Ok, Thanks again Rob!!!  Kim has agreed and will partner little Jordan if we can lapscore for her......

After all her efforts being mum to us all through out the year, I thought it only fair she get a go...

Hope Glen brings his Lifesaver out. I want to have a lick!!!!!

Wax, sorry to hear you wont be here!!! Take care champ and see you in the new year!!!

Thanks Craig

Yeah i have other stuff to do , I will be there in the new year thats for certain looking forward to getting the aerox out for another run

Good luck to all the guys racing 

Hope it all goes well

• 12-03-2009 09:02 PM In reply to

• waxhead
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-17-2007
    • gold coast
    • Posts 882

Well it seems there is a few hot 70,s being built

I know of 4 at least and possibly 5

Look for another hot aerox to hit the track in the next series

Im hoping for an all yamaha front row

• 12-04-2009 01:38 PM In reply to

If i can stop that i will no more Yamaha's on the front row, a 70cc devil will put a stop to that.

Remember HP dosent get round the corner.

The all new 70cc RED DEVIL IS GOING TO FLY, a 70cc engine is more than just bolting on a cylinder.

• 12-04-2009 01:56 PM In reply to

Re: The all new 70cc RED DEVIL IS GOING TO FLY

Oh MY GOD!!!!! WE'RE FOOKED!

Big Smile  cu Sunday.  Big Smile

Shelley... :-)
Page 57 of 59 (885 items) « First ... < Previous 55 56 57 58 59 Next >

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au