Scooter
Community

More auction bargains

Last post 07-18-2009 03:26 PM by Jubbo70. 16 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (17 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-16-2009 08:05 AM In reply to

Re: More auction bargains

Good points Jubbo,

I tend to forget about that side of things except in peak holiday time when the Maroochydore CBD becomes gridlocked by all the local traffic combined with the holidaymakers coming to experience the Sunshine Coast lifestyle before they sell up and move here.Sad

Lucky enough to live up in the Hinterland hills with twisties in all directions and so don't notice the traffic issue as much. When its busy I will try to avoid going into town except on the scoot. Park anywhere...love it.

Every time I have to drive a car down to Brisbane I shake my head in disbelief that all these people park themselves in so much traffic to get to work.

"Vespista" is not actually Italian slang for a drunken Vespa rider.
  • 07-18-2009 03:26 PM In reply to

Re: More auction bargains

Scooternut:
    In the meantime I HATE driving the car & feel more scared driving that thing around than riding the scoot in peak hour.

I agree with you Scooternut! I've been driving the car a lot in these school hols and I feel like my visibility is REALLY limited in there! I keep throwing lifesavers left, right and centre to check out what's around me in the traffic cos I don't feel like I can see enough!

But I will say I have enjoyed the AC in the car!!!! That's about it tho!!! 

With the very kindest regards

Live the Dream - Ride a Scoot!! Preferably a Daelim S1!!! Troy Corser knows how good these scoots are, cos he's got one!!!!!
Page 2 of 2 (17 items) < Previous 1 2

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au