Scooter
Community

Ron, Today is your day!!

Last post 08-05-2009 08:34 AM by Linz. 11 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-03-2009 09:19 PM

Ron, Today is your day!!

We are pleased to announce the winner of our July high-vis backpack give-away is RON.

Congratulations Ron, touch base with us- moderator@scootercommunity.com.au so we can get your prize in the mail to you.

Keep posting guys, we have a terrific prize lined up for August.

(and if anyone out there in computer land has a program that can randomly select a name from a spreadsheet or similar, let me know. I'm going to grow tired of printing the names out, cutting them up, folding them, and shaking them up in a container....)

• 08-03-2009 09:27 PM In reply to

Re: Ron, Today is your day!!

LOL I guess it's true then that less is more hey? I didn't think he had posted during the time.

Congratulations Ron. Big Smile

Wanda
    Today 50 (2,500km), Montego. Fly (2,500km), Le Grande (7,000km), Vespa PX (200km), Vespa GTS250ie (46,000km), now looking at the world through Ruby coloured glasses on a Vespa GTV300ie Vie Della Moda.
  • 08-03-2009 11:29 PM In reply to

• Ron
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-11-2008
    • Melbourne, Australia
    • Posts 124

Um, wow.

Thanks guys, I had no idea I'd even entered. I assume everyone who has signed up is automatically entered?

Thanks again, I'm in a bit of shock now. This has made a rather miserable day a whole lot better!

Cheers again.

Ted aka Ron

PS. @ Scooternut -- I posted in the Thea thread, I think that's it though. :P I mostly just lurk, not expert enough to have anything of use or interest to say!

Bolwell VS125 - Red
  • 08-03-2009 11:40 PM In reply to

• dozer.
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-26-2008
    • Albury, N.S.W
    • Posts 2,432

With the generosity of the forum, let's stuff his pack full of money... Hehehe, kidding
    DOZER.
  • 08-04-2009 10:36 AM In reply to

Ron:
    I posted in the Thea thread, I think that's it though. :P
    And you posted in the 'VS125 Fuel Consumption' thread, and the 'Parking at the beach' thread.

The prize is randomly drawn from the members that made a contribution that month. It doesn't work on quantity of posts, so ten posts gives you as much chance as a million.

Ron:
    I mostly just lurk, not expert enough to have anything of use or interest to say!
    Everyone's got something of interest to say. It's a FORUM!!

Your prize is in the mail Ron, thanks to everyone for participating.

• 08-04-2009 11:12 AM In reply to

Moderator:

Ron:
    And you posted in the 'VS125 Fuel Consumption' thread, and the 'Parking at the beach' thread.

The prize is randomly drawn from the members that made a contribution that month. It doesn't work on quantity of posts, so ten posts gives you as much chance as a million.

Ron:
    I mostly just lurk, not expert enough to have anything of use or interest to say!

LOL exactly! If I played by Ron's rules I wouldn't say anything!

Indifferent

Big Smile

Wanda
    Today 50 (2,500km), Montego. Fly (2,500km), Le Grande (7,000km), Vespa PX (200km), Vespa GTS250ie (46,000km), now looking at the world through Ruby coloured glasses on a Vespa GTV300ie Vie Della Moda.
  • 08-04-2009 09:33 PM In reply to

• AaronPM
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-21-2008
    • Sydney, NSW
    • Posts 278

WOO HOO!

I want a hoody!!

2015 Matte Black Vespa GTS300
    2008 VESPA LX-150 - SOLD

BLACK IS THE NEW BLACK
  • 08-04-2009 09:54 PM In reply to

Big Smile  instead of lots of posts just use lots of names Zip it!

• 08-04-2009 10:38 PM In reply to

• Ron
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 01-11-2008
    • Melbourne, Australia
    • Posts 124

Scooternut:

Moderator:

Ron:

Ron:

LOL exactly! If I played by Ron's rules I wouldn't say anything!

Indifferent

Big Smile

Lol Scooternut! I don't know, I've just been burned before on other forums so I tend to keep my mouth shut until I know exactly what I'm talking about. :P

This is a really great forum though, I shouldn't be so afraid to just post it up like you!

@ Moderator: Thanks again mate!

Bolwell VS125 - Red
  • 08-05-2009 08:12 AM In reply to

Ron:

Lol Scooternut! I don't know, I've just been burned before on other forums so I tend to keep my mouth shut until I know exactly what I'm talking about. :P

This is a really great forum though, I shouldn't be so afraid to just post it up like you!

So have I, even in this forum, but who cares! we're "bloody scooter" riders after all!

Relax, have fun, be silly. Life is too short to worry about what other's think.

Wanda
  • 08-05-2009 08:34 AM In reply to

• Linz
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-09-2008
    • Macarthur, NSW
    • Posts 914

Whats the biggest size the hoody comes in???  Im in a 52 Joe Rocket Jacket ATM and its snug...

Heres hoping anyways

Don't look at WHO started it up, look at WHAT has been started up.....
Page 1 of 1 (12 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au