Scooter
Community

Summer of Riding

Last post 09-16-2009 02:21 PM by 404phil. 18 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (19 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-14-2009 08:18 PM In reply to

• 404phil
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-29-2008
    • Balwyn Melbourne Victoria
    • Posts 163

Re: Summer of Riding

I had a scoot to ride accross the dam but the owner claimed it back. probably just as well, so I could walk taking a few pics along the way. Thanks to all the Sydney mob for having a Melb man join them for the day, particularly Jax for the use of her fuel injected Aprilia, I felt perfectly at home, except for the extra power, unlike my own 200cc sportcity. And thanks for the company and memories of places I used to haunt in my youth.

Aprila cube is fine for me presently.
  • 09-15-2009 10:23 PM In reply to

• petegailey
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-03-2008
    • Cleared off, up the Mid Nth Coast
    • Posts 7,090

404phil:

Thanks to all the Sydney mob for having a Melb man join them for the day, particularly Jax for the use of her fuel injected Aprilia, I felt perfectly at home,

Hope you had a good run back and that the Pug behaved itself. It was great to catch up  and do crazy things with you again. Maybe we'lll see you at the Snowy. Regards Pete

Daelim NS 125: Mighty 1st scoot from Korea that punched way above its weight. Sold
    Vespa GTS 250: Modern Retro brilliance. I'll ride it til it dies.Traded in on a maxi.
    Suzuki DR650: "That Thing" Excellent Single 650 thumper chook chaser that was too tall. Sold
    Yamaha T Max: Best Maxi out there and serious canyon racer. Sold
    Triumph Bonneville: Modern Retro brilliance with the sweetest parallel twin.
    BMW F800R: The Naked Hun. Great intro into sports bikes.
    Gilera Runner FXR 180: 2 stroke scooter missile from Piaggio.
    Gilera Nexus 500. Sexy like red Italian stilettos.
    Yamaha RZ250RR: Retro Japanese 2 stroke racer.
  • 09-16-2009 01:57 PM In reply to

• 404phil
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-29-2008
    • Posts 163

Think I replied to the wrong post, not to worry mate, i'll try again in the next couple of days. 

Need to know how to add multiple photos, can add one at a time but can I add a few, or like Jax, many and a click on link.

Had a great drive home, 9 1/2 hours at 110k's all the way. Stoped for fuel once and food/coffee on the go twice. I need good coffee to keep going. Used about 7 litres/100k's for the trip. Peugeot purrrred fine. Work mate can't believe my buy.

If you find a reciept for the car among a folder of stuff I left could you post it on sometime please. don't worry about the rest. Cheers - PHIL

• 09-16-2009 02:21 PM In reply to

• 404phil
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-29-2008
    • Posts 163

photos

Page 2 of 2 (19 items) < Previous 1 2

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au