Scooter
Community

For those interested in Mp3 - Info just to hand

Last post 10-09-2007 07:50 PM by winterheart. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-07-2007 08:35 PM

• scootmama
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-29-2007
    • south australia
    • Posts 94

For those interested in Mp3 - Info just to hand

Hi All - just recieved this info from Gavan Moody regarding Mp3 release date - as you can see should be in dealers within next 2 weeks as has passed the ADR compliance

just thought would put this info i received here for others

cheers, scootmama

Hi All,MP3 has been approved for Australian compliance and bikes will start going out to dealers in the next two weeks.It will also be on display at the Melbourne motor show. For those who have waited thank you for your patience. I am sure when you see and ride it you will agree it is revolutionary concept.Please contact your nearest dealer for more info.  Dealer listing can be found at www.piaggio.com.au Rgds Gavan MoodyDealer Development ManagerPiaggio Vespa & Gilera Aus.PS Importers Pty Ltd20 Stubbs St Kensington Vic 3031Ph: 03 9381 9734Fx: 03 9381 9798 Mob: 0418 396 293Email: gavan@psimporters.com.au www.vespa.com.au www.piaggio.com.au www.gilera.com.au 
  • 10-08-2007 12:58 PM In reply to

Re: For those interested in Mp3 - Info just to hand

A bloke on the Piaggio stand told me that some Melbourne strores will get some Monday (today). It is a nice machine. 

• 10-08-2007 02:14 PM In reply to

• allen
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2007
    • Sydney NSW Australia
    • Posts 6,248

going to the launch tomorrow

should be a good one and should get lots of good shots and feedback

stay tuned

Advertise your scooter for FREE on Scootersales.com.au
    www.scootersales.com.au
    www.quadsales.com.au
  • 10-08-2007 04:16 PM In reply to

Have fun Allen, are you riding it? 

• 10-08-2007 09:38 PM In reply to

• Tubsta
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-22-2007
    • Secret Test Track, South Gippsland, Australia
    • Posts 1,192

I think he is one up on that, maybe you should say, "I bet you have already ridden it, maybe last time you were in Melbourne??"...   Hehehe 

"Being cold is the result of laziness" - Bunta Fujiwara

Current ride: Yamaha XT660Z Tenere.
    Gone: Piaggio MP3 400ie, too unreliable in the rain (think Italian electrics).

ScooterZine
  • 10-09-2007 06:25 PM In reply to

• Opascoot
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-01-2007
    • Surfers Paradise, Queensland
    • Posts 212

Did you see Doohan riding the MP3 on 7-News tonight? He's obviously promoting them, the showed MP3 in various traffic situations, a bit of the factory promo film and right at the end showed someone going around witches hats, knocking the last one down LOL.

Looked good though, be nice in 500+cc, wonder when the Fouco is coming, think that's a mean looking one! 

• 10-09-2007 07:50 PM In reply to

I had an awful lot of fun at the motorsickle expo on the weekend at the piaggio stand.  I have to be honest and say the sheer stability of the mp3 that I sat on took me by complete surprise, I was expecting stable but not as stable as that!  The good news about it is that my flatmate who I managed to drag into the show may be finally developing  a taste for 2 wheelers as well after sitting on the mp3!!! :D

Now if only they would release the MP3 400 I'd be a very happy but much poorer camper lol

Cheers :) 

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au