ADVERTISEMENT

Scooter
Community

in
ADVERTISEMENT

kymco agility 125 headlight bulb holder

Last post 07-04-2012 12:12 PM by bill melater. 11 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-14-2010 11:12 AM

kymco agility 125 headlight bulb holder

hi people this is my first post my headlight blew and when l was replaceing it the little white lug that holds it in place broke so nows theres only one lug holding it in hopeing someone might be able to help me or point me in the right derection to replaceing it if anyone is wrecking a agility 125 near brisbane l would be very intrested thxxx people 

• 06-16-2010 10:05 PM In reply to

• SteelMoon
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 05-04-2008
    • PERTH , WESTERN AUSTRALIA
    • Posts 417

Re: kymco agility 125 headlight bulb holder

You should go the nearest kymco dealer , and he or she might a bit more of infromation , what to buy or what to do ???

cheers.

• 06-18-2010 10:34 AM In reply to

l have all ready spoken to a dealer in brisbane they told me kymco doesnt sell the headlight bulb holder   you have to buy the complete unit head light and and all  this costs about $350 as l use my head light every where l go the heat weaked it and as l was replaceing it the lug that holds it in broke  off so it doesnt clip in any more

• 06-18-2010 12:54 PM In reply to

Can you post a picture of the problem it could help us to think of something to fix it with 

An' Ah'll tell thi that fer nowt

• 06-18-2010 01:55 PM In reply to

l have siliconed it in it seems to be holding but my headlights are way to high l try and post a pic tomorrow thx for you help

• 06-19-2010 10:26 AM In reply to

heres the pic of the bulb holder silconed in lve now droped the lights just waitin till dark to see if the lights are lower they look lower when on the garage door

• 06-19-2010 10:29 AM In reply to

sorry l dont know how to post a pic in this forum theres a pic l figured it outHuh?

• 06-20-2010 08:16 PM In reply to

• SteelMoon
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 05-04-2008
    • PERTH , WESTERN AUSTRALIA
    • Posts 417

I found a website called 'Kymco USA ' ,they have a online shopping for their customer who owns the kymco scooter brands ,  I was looking at a headlight for a kymco agility 125cc , the price US dollars is $160.00 .

Link : http://www.kymcopartsonline.com/catalog/

cheers.

• 06-20-2010 08:35 PM In reply to

Head light assembly looks like USA $60.75 click sorry from your photo cant work out what you need to do . Good link SteelMoon

An' Ah'll tell thi that fer nowt

• 06-21-2010 10:09 AM In reply to

thxxx everybody for all your help l got it fixed for now lights are lower n they look gr8 thxx for the link to kymco online parts store  l have to save up fpr a new one thxx agian you good people 

• 06-24-2010 02:42 PM In reply to

You are unable to use an American spec headlight as the dip for left hand drive roads is not correct for right hand drive roads. The headlight beam is shaped to show the side of the road and not to blind the oncoming traffic. If you use the incorrect headlight for left hand drive roads you will not have any perifial light on the road shoulder and potentially blind the on coming traffic but also possibly void any insurance as your scooter will not meet ADR specifications.

As for the retail price of the headlight, it was more than $40 less than you quoted in your post. Our cost price of the headlight has more than doubled over recent times but the retail price hasn't.

Ben

• 07-04-2012 12:12 PM In reply to

If this is an S2 bulb, a Tomos moped socket may work.  I just bought a 2012, and the bulb crapped out immediately.  On a Friday Afternoon.  My ride left to go home, figuring I was ok.  Dealer looked around, went "oops", we'll have a bulb tomorrow from another location.  Crap, I'll ride it home, hope I don't get stopped in 3 miles.  Looked at bulb, saw it was S2 bayonet bulb (ba20d) 35w, said "hey"  got one in my Tomos ST!  The holder looked like the same twist fit, YMMV.  But the S2 is a crappy crappy bulb.  Going with an H4 retrofit.

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au