ADVERTISEMENT

Scooter
Community

jiajue executive 150 (2009 model)

Last post 06-19-2010 06:29 PM by adrian. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-18-2010 10:08 PM

• adrian
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10-10-2009
    • shailer park
    • Posts 7

jiajue executive 150 (2009 model)

a basic honda clone, both in body and in engine. runs an air cooled 150cc gy6 single cylinder. auto transmission

Positives:

super reliable, spares readily available, comfortable ride, good quality plastics, importer stands behind his product, excellent after market accessories, excellent pre-delivey from toowoomba, handles nicely through corners

Negatives

relatively low recomended cruising speed (80 kph), seat lock a bit clumsy, rear wheel a 'pain'to remove, front brake 'jerky'

recomended buyer

if you want an easy to maintain, economical scooter to ride on non-motorway roads, this is great value. remember though what it is designed to do. it will chug around town without any problems, however, if you push it to 100kph too often chances are it won't last. it needs regular oil changes every 1000kms and needs tappit adjustments after its first 1000. like any other item, if treated properly will give you good service. definitly better than expected quality.

if you are tempted to buy the 150, i strongly advise you to check out the 250 as well as the little bit of extra speed may be worth the extra grand

all up i'd give this item a 9 out of ten, purely because it fits my needs perfectly. had i known how good these bikes are, i would have taken the time to test ride the 250 as it would be far better suited to someone wanting to ride with maxitag or similar scooter riding groups

• 06-19-2010 10:33 AM In reply to

• geebee
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 06-17-2010
    • Posts 5

Re: jiajue executive 150 (2009 model)

Thanks for the review, How is it on steep hills ie. 15%+ grades ?

If the front brake is pulsing a new disc should fix it, I dont know if you can skim a bike disc? but a new one is probally cheaper for one of these anyway. :)

• 06-19-2010 06:29 PM In reply to

• adrian
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10-10-2009
    • shailer park
    • Posts 7

Re: jiajue executive 150 (2009 model)

to add,

when loaded with a 95kg rider and some books in the underseat storage (toyal of about 100kg), the engine (5.8kw) will lose speed when going up any reasonable hill (+10%) however, it does not seem to labour at all as the auto transmission simply adjusts to suit. whien i ride to work each day i cover a steady and occasionally steep 1km rise that the bike does easily at speeds of about 50kph.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au