Scooter
Community

in
ADVERTISEMENT
Vespa

Seat modification

Last post 03-25-2012 11:54 PM by hondatodaydemon. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-24-2012 08:38 PM

• cranky
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 03-06-2012
    • Posts 9

Seat modification

Hi All

First post!

bought my first scooter - TGB bullet 150 and loving it. Only issue is the seat is a two seater and I would really love to modify to just a single seater so i can sit on it more comfortably (at 6ft its a bit far forward for me). Spoke to the scooter shop and they told me you cant just buy one but to speak to and upholster to modify

Question from those around the Gold Coast – who is good on the coast to do the mod?

cheers

• 03-24-2012 09:57 PM In reply to

Re: Seat modification

Welcome cranky found this outfit for someone a few weeks back they may be able to answer your questions http://www.acmseats.com.au/

• 03-24-2012 11:51 PM In reply to

This lot are just up the road at Browns Plains http://custommotorcycleseats.com.au/

....and welcome to the forum, the TGB Bullets are deadly beasts with a lot of aftermarket bits in Asia.

Slow Down & Enjoy The Ride
    2012 Kawasaki W800
    Go the Retro
    Looking for another BeeWee :)
  • 03-25-2012 08:52 PM In reply to

• cranky
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 03-06-2012
    • Posts 9

thanks heaps - will give them a call

• 03-25-2012 11:54 PM In reply to

cranky:

Hi All

First post!

bought my first scooter - TGB bullet 150 and loving it. Only issue is the seat is a two seater and I would really love to modify to just a single seater so i can sit on it more comfortably (at 6ft its a bit far forward for me). Spoke to the scooter shop and they told me you cant just buy one but to speak to and upholster to modify

Question from those around the Gold Coast – who is good on the coast to do the mod?

cheers

Give this guy a call. He did my seat few months ago,did a good job and was priced well.

B & K Auto Trimmers

Motor Body Trimmers - Mermaid Beach, QLD

Unit 1/ 6 Northview St, Mermaid Beach QLD 4218, Australia
    Phone number(07) 5572 4158

Yuminashi Pcx 164cc can of whopass!
    Ex Takegawa Pcx 170cc
    Ex Today 94cc Kitaco
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au