Scooter
Community

in
ADVERTISEMENT
Honda

Dumb Question

Last post 10-26-2013 06:56 AM by Kingo. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-03-2013 03:51 PM

Dumb Question

I am having trouble inflating my tyres on the MaxSym 400i, its almost impossible to gain access to the tube. Anyone with suggestions. Tried two different inflator heads and its frustrating. Grr, as a trial bike rider, I don't have this problem as the wheels are large enough to allow clearance or access to the tube. Sorry for this dumb question but anyone out there? Pyrah? Allen? Pete?

The MaySym have two large caliper brakes up front blocking access. The rear inflator tube is NOT angled out like that on a firenze.

• 10-03-2013 04:19 PM In reply to

Re: Dumb Question

Something like angled 90 degree air inflater adapter you could screw on when inflating the tyers at a service station

At home for tight ones i have a brass ball type inflater similar to the one below to use with my compressor

• 10-03-2013 04:24 PM In reply to

Thanks Pyrah but where can i find this? I'll try to google and if I fail to find this I will be buying a "more" flexible single clip inflator to join my array of rubbish attachments to my compressor...sigh. Hopefully it will work this time. I did phone scooters scooters where I bought the scooter and they said they had their inflator head modified to access the valve!! :0

• 10-03-2013 04:42 PM In reply to

Many thanks Pyrah. 

• 10-09-2013 01:49 AM In reply to

Funny old world today i see there giving one of the above away free with the current edition of Motorcycle Trader Big Smile

• 10-26-2013 06:56 AM In reply to

• Kingo
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 09-19-2013
    • Posts 11

Gold! Can't ask for a better reply to that question!

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au