Scooter
Community

Help needed - possible National Scooter Rally 2015 in the Sydney area!

Last post 11-13-2014 08:14 AM by SharonVespaGirl. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-06-2014 10:01 AM

Help needed - possible National Scooter Rally 2015 in the Sydney area!

I am reposting this under another heading, as the response to my original post so far has been NIL. All I am asking for is some assistance with the on-the-ground organisation of the rally  - I can look after finding sponsors and prizes. It isn't a big ask - if you have a little time and enthusiasm to spare and wish to help out with a rally which caters for all types of scooters, we need YOU!

OK folks, there was little response to the idea of the 2015 NSR at Crow's Nest.

However, there is now another possibility on the table. I have someone who is interested in setting up a rally south of Sydney. I know Scooter Community has lots of people based in Sydney - are any of you willing to step up and help?

Please email me at sharonvespagirl@bigpond.com if you want to help organise the rally. Probably looking at sometime in February 2015. I can assist with finding sponsors etc. for awards, but people who are willing to help organise the actual events and locations to be used are very much needed!

organiser Hobart Motor Scooter Club

Cool gear and Vespa seat covers at cosmicbreed.com

For info on the National Scooter Rallies open to all riders, go to National Scooter Rally

Remember, don't spend all your time posting on scooter forums - get out there and ride your scooter...
  • 11-12-2014 10:49 PM In reply to

Re: Help needed - possible National Scooter Rally 2015 in the Sydney area!

Cmon guys, surely some deicated scooterists in sydney can give Sharon a hand with the next ralley?

Kymco Super 8 125 (150cc)
    BMW C600 Sport

Member of Hobart Motor Scooter Club
    http://www.cosmicbreed.com/HMSC.htm
  • 11-13-2014 08:14 AM In reply to

Re: Help needed - possible National Scooter Rally 2015 in the Sydney area!

At this stage, I have the person from Sydney, plus one person from Canberra who has also put his hand up. We are running out of time. If I hear nothing in the next few days, we will have to forget about having a 2015 rally and concentrate on an event for 2016. It's up to you...

organiser Hobart Motor Scooter Club

Cool gear and Vespa seat covers at cosmicbreed.com

For info on the National Scooter Rallies open to all riders, go to National Scooter Rally

Remember, don't spend all your time posting on scooter forums - get out there and ride your scooter...
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au