Scooter
Community

Honda Ruckus? Australia

Last post 04-13-2016 04:24 PM by pyrah. 15 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-25-2015 09:56 PM

Honda Ruckus? Australia

Hello,

i am intrested in this honda ruckus world going on and was wondering does this happen here in Australia because I havnt managed to find much on it...

i would just like to know if any one in Australia customizes them or even owns one?

and what would be the price of a Honda ruckus already customised along with importing one? (AUD)

Cheers for help in advance!!!

• 01-25-2015 10:35 PM In reply to

Re: Honda Ruckus? Australia

Never sold in Australia & don't think old enough to imported as a classic machine . the nearest think we got to it was the Daelim B-Bone (125cc)

Tha' can allus tell a Yorkshireman, but tha' can't tell 'im much
  • 01-25-2015 11:32 PM In reply to

i was thinking more over these ones to import...

• 01-26-2015 10:42 AM In reply to

I reckon the cops could fill their books up if they caught you youon one of those

Funny in places like New York there seems to be an abundance of thes machines and they are out there  on the roads

You wouldnt want to go over any of our speed humps on one

Spunky little machines mostly suitable to young guys and girls

riding for fun
  • 01-26-2015 11:23 AM In reply to

yeah that what i was thinking because they are very rare a cop would just pull you over and defect it....

plus i wouldnt have it too low because that is probs illegal... anyways. and i am a young guy hahaha thats why i want one!

• 03-09-2015 05:54 PM In reply to

Just in the process of buying one now.....

Stock model imported from Japan. I'll customise over time....

check out http://otobai.com.au

• 03-09-2015 06:33 PM In reply to

Interesting keep us posted on how you go on Yes

• 03-09-2015 08:05 PM In reply to

I'd be interested in a Big Ruckus but not the 50cc version and not at the price an importer would charge.

• 03-11-2015 09:58 AM In reply to

Why do you think they would only appeal to youg guys

Much easier for an old guy to throw his leg over  and closer to the ground if you go down

riding for fun
  • 03-13-2015 04:59 PM In reply to

Thanks for kicking a goal for the older folk Rod. I find myself now reflecting what my late father would say to me later in his life, ' I'm a young man trapped in an old mans body'. Hmm. Going through this myself.

Looking at replacing a scoot with a 125 - 150cc rig, do I now need to consider eliminating what might make me look 'try too hard' as part of the decision making? Considering the new Vespa Sprint and the $$$s being asked for this rig, I could have a Dio  AND  B Bone for the same outlay; one for 'duties' and the other for hootin. Maybe the grin on your silly face whilst 'hootin', scrunches your already diminished hearing so that unfavourable comments register only as a muffle. You've got to get a win where you can.

Saw a photo of a white B Bone with silver grey frame. That looked cool ...

• 06-14-2015 04:08 PM In reply to

Update for you all,...... Picked it up last week. Totally stock, ahead of even registration, but it is fully complianced & ready. 

• 06-14-2015 04:22 PM In reply to

Big SmileYes (post a picture when you get it registered)

• 06-15-2015 09:20 PM In reply to

Oh wow that's great! 

Let us know how it all goes, it would be great to see a thread on your build!

good luck with it all!

• 06-26-2015 11:12 AM In reply to

See sumoto is advertising the Zoomer 50 imports in red yellow or black @ $3990 . Ruckus was the name used for the Zoomer in the USA i am lead to believe

• 04-13-2016 04:09 PM In reply to

Yes, Zoomer in Japan & Ruckus in the US are the same bikes (aside from a couple of small diffs to do with the ECU etc).

If anyone can help me figure out how to post pics, I'll add a couple of my bike (in progress). The "Paste" button doesn't work for images, and the "Insert Pic" button wants to know a URL???

(Thanks for the help - at least it's now uploaded!)

http://www.image-share.com/ijpg-3214-116.html

Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 1 2 Next >

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au