Scooter
Community

in
ADVERTISEMENT
Honda

Piaggio Medley

Last post 09-06-2017 09:21 PM by martindemo. 23 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-24-2016 10:08 PM In reply to

Re: Piaggio Medley

This is a good looking scoot imo, and a style leap ahead of the Fly. What is of interest is the latest Fly comes with the new generation 3V engine and yet there is now another updated engine entirely, promoted for the Medley. So, the Vespa Sprint 150 that was shortlisted for purchase recently but lost out to the Honda Dio, would in some ways now be already dated. Me thinks. 

• 06-26-2016 05:38 PM In reply to

The current Vespa/Piaggio sponsored importer -sale- has to be one of the longest running sales that I can remember. It has been extended for months. Seems telling. No doubt new and updated models set to arrive (if current stocks clear); - Idle Stop Tech; ABS etc. The local Piaggio/Vespa retailer at the end of my street (450 meters away) has not shifted much floor stock, of which he has considerable, for some time. The ubiquitous 'Fly' and some Primaveras yes, but not much else. I look frequently.

No doubt the now quite popular Susuki Address and Honda Dio have punched a hole in their market share, including Liberty sales. The Medley might offer a bridge between budget and premium scooters. The final wash up on 2017 sales stats will be interesting.

• 06-26-2016 06:35 PM In reply to

6 monthly sales figures will be out soon will post when available Geeked

Si ‘Thi’ later
  • 06-27-2016 11:17 AM In reply to

Its winter and sales of bikes and scooters will be slow --Its hard to pay staff and your overheadfs with no sales --I wouldnt want to be a scooter or bike dealer for quids

riding for fun
  • 06-27-2016 04:30 PM In reply to

The backbone of this guys business is his mc workshop, which pre-existed being awarded a Vespa/Piaggio dealership. Yep, at this time of year at this latitude it is much easier to park in dedicated mc and scooter parking areas.

• 09-02-2017 05:14 PM In reply to

I'm seeing a few more of these about over the last months.

• 09-02-2017 07:20 PM In reply to

• gaz
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 11-04-2009
    • Posts 312

SAme up here in Bris. or maybe it's just the same few over & over but to me they're a classy looking machine,every time I see one I think 'wow what is that?' Yep a Medley.

• 09-05-2017 08:17 PM In reply to

Seen a few more over the last days. And not the same units. What I have only seen one of is the 2017 Honda SH150 - a white one. Not a good showing. 

And the little Beemer G310R are popping up also. No surprises there.

• 09-06-2017 09:21 PM In reply to

yes asps, 

been noticing that at Bondi Junction....no real issue getting a spot.

Aprilia 200ie
Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au