Scooter
Community

still expensive

Last post 12-07-2016 07:23 PM by HB-Zip50. 19 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-10-2016 03:10 PM In reply to

Re: still expensive

When I think of the time I have spent adjusting and replacing gear and clutch cables, and also the many times my gears have slipped when trying to do a fast change, I am very happy with my auto scooter.

And my automatic car changes gears much more smoothly than I ever could.

Mike

• 09-11-2016 02:13 AM In reply to

Like I said I'm with you when it comes to autos but when I was young  changing gears was half the fun being in control of the whole machine.. 

Sometimes I still get a kick out of it. But more and more I enjoy the auto these days. HO HUM. 

• 09-11-2016 04:10 PM In reply to

I like me geared motorcycles and cars but if i did a lot of city driving then i would be interested in automatics Big Smile

• 09-12-2016 05:17 PM In reply to

You will have to come down out of those hills and embtrace the modern world of today  everything is Automatic these days

riding for fun
  • 12-07-2016 07:23 PM In reply to

Rod Fountain:

You will have to come down out of those hills and embtrace the modern world of today  everything is Automatic these days

I just wish it was possible to have an automatic option on a variety of bikes.... like with cars, you order a manual or auto.    I would love the sound of a 848 Panigale Duke or a Duke Scrambler, but cant really be bothered with the gears thing.  Be nice if i could walk into Ducati and say to them, can I order one of those with an auto.

Started out with a Zip 50. Now moving on to a HD 200. Wonder what's next....?? Not wondering any more.... TMAX!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au