Scooter
Community

The last post

Last post 01-06-2020 03:29 PM by Mike Holland. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-19-2017 03:37 PM

The last post

Merry xmas and happy new year everyone after 10 year on the site it's time to say goodbye

Image result for last post

• 12-20-2017 07:19 AM In reply to

Re: The last post

Seasons Greetings to you Pyrah (and all - if 'all' still exist). I have learnt some and had fun on the site with you. Disappointing that it has imploded generally over the last years. Without the glue I am wondering what will happen. See you down the road ...

THANK YOU!

• 12-20-2017 04:06 PM In reply to

.... oh, I noticed that the last posted is scheduled for 24/12. How will you entertain, inform us until then? lol

• 12-20-2017 06:40 PM In reply to

wow, best of luck in SA , Pyrah

Aprilia 200ie
  • 12-20-2018 10:07 PM In reply to

12 months already ...

• 01-06-2020 12:04 PM In reply to

Pyrah the site certainly seems to have paused some what? I was passing and thought I'd look in,  seeing the maxsym is being serviced.

every time I ride that thing I get off with a smile on my face. Something that cannot be said for the others in the stable. Cheers Rev

Current ride Maxsym 400i. Suzuki Boulevard C50. BMW F650 GS. BMW R1200GS. Gone but not forgotten BMW K1200R. sold. plus a heap of boxes that have added up to some neat and not so neat old motorcycles.
  • 01-06-2020 03:29 PM In reply to

I've been looking in here from time to time for signs of life. There is not much going for an all makes scooter forum. Sydney City Scooter club died several years ago, after the Lambretta group and anti-automatics group split off and destroyed the Sydney scooter scene. The newer  Australian Vespa clubs are doing well, and some overseas Vespa forums, Modernvespa and Vespaforum.de for example, are very active. I now have two GTS300s, and ride them every day, but don't see many other scooters around Berowra Heights or the other northern burbs of Sydney.

Anyway, happy new year to all.

Mike

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au