Scooter
Community

HONDA FORZA (NSS300) SCOOTER FOR SALE - $4500

Last post 05-10-2018 03:19 PM by pja. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-10-2018 03:19 PM

• pja
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-17-2009
    • Batemans Bay, NSW
    • Posts 119

HONDA FORZA (NSS300) SCOOTER FOR SALE - $4500

Reluctantly, my Honda Forza (NSS300) is up for sale.

I say reluctantly because I'm not getting any younger and these days I'm just not riding the bike as much as I would like.

The bike is a 2013 model, purchased new and has NSW registration until 25 September 2018. The personalised number plate might not be part of the sale. It might be an optional extra for a buyer who wants it.

It has 13,332 km on the speedo at the time this add was posted and it has been regualarly serviced by Canberra Motorcycles (from where it was purchased) with records to prove this. It has a set of Pirreli tyres that are approximately half worn. It's never (touch wood) been involved in an accident, has no scratches or other signs of wear and tair. The phrase "as new" does apply to this bike.

The bike has one thing that makes it much better than any other Forzer I've seen; it has a MJM re-upholstered seat. The original seat is quite short and not very comfortable for long rides. MJM, located in Golburn, NSW, does a really good job re-upholstering bike seats. There is a separate link below to a webpage with pictures of the seat. I've done several multi-day tours to central NSW and Victoria on the Forza and can attest that the seat stays comfortable all day.

The following links will give you a look at how nice my bike looks:

http://scootersale.peter2536.fastmail.net

http://scooterseat.peter2536.fastmail.net

So this little gem can be yours for $4500 (that's cheaper than anything comparable on BikeSales.com.au so no haggling please.

You can contact me on:

peterjohnanderson@gmail.com

or

0458-13-95-95

The bike lives in Batemans Bay, NSW; but I am prepared to take it to a mutual location for viewing for a genuine buyer. I could also do a viewing via FaceTime if required.

Regards,

Peter Anderson

Peter Anderson & Co.

"HE HAD offices in Sydney, not so many years ago,
    And his shingle bore the legend 'Peter Anderson and Co.',
    But his real name was Careless, as the fellows understood-
    And his relatives decided that he wasn't any good."
    Henry Lawson, August, 1895
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au