Scooter
Community

Piaggio Medley 150S Manual

Last post 04-29-2019 08:51 AM by Oigy. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-26-2019 06:25 PM

• Oigy
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 06-02-2013
    • Posts 11

Piaggio Medley 150S Manual

Does anyone have any ideas where I might source a Piaggio Medley 150S Workshop Manual? I have searched the net and found nothing. This model did not sell much out here, probably because of the price so there does not seem to be much information about for it.

Thanks in advance and cheers

Oigy

• 04-29-2019 08:05 AM In reply to

Re: Piaggio Medley 150S Manual

It seems to have outsold the Honda SH150. But this is where the dealers are somewhat concentrated: Cyclecraft (Bondi Rd). - Racecourse Motors Randwick) - Scooteria (Camperdown). There is also Scooter Central at Dee Why. You might try contacting these dealers in an attempt to secure a spare manual.

It's not until you investigate the tech. specs. on scooters that you appreciate why some command a premium over others. Are you happy with the Medley?

• 04-29-2019 08:51 AM In reply to

• Oigy
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 06-02-2013
    • Posts 11

Re: Piaggio Medley 150S Manual

I have been onto my local Piaggio Dealer for a Manual but they are waiting for an answer from Piaggio Italy so no luck yet. Yes, very happy with it, as you say it is a premium price, but sometimes, you gets what you pays for. It goes, rides handles better than several other midsize scooters I have owned and ridden, so much so that I use it heaps more than I anticipated I would. It has no problem taking me and my wife on a 200klm ride over hills and rough roads. So much so that in the  18months I have owned it, I have done over 18,000 klms. That not bad considering I also have a X10 350 Piaggio that I have also put over 10k on in that time. It is speed limited to 110kph and that can be a pain on the expressway, but I just avoid those. Pity, because it feels like it could go quite a bit faster. I has a Sym HD200 a couple of years ago which was very similar to the Medely but no speed restriction so quite happy on the freeway. Otherwise, both scoots were quite similar, big wheels, sophisticated moter, good power and hadling ect. The Sym was a bit cheaper but also a nice scoot. I dont think I would ever part with this baby, and for me, thats saying somthing. 

Cheers

Oigy

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au