Scooter
Community

Honda CT 125 Hunter Cub

Last post 12-29-2020 08:14 PM by aspro boy. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-29-2020 08:14 PM

Honda CT 125 Hunter Cub

Well, it finally arrived after a four and a half month wait - my Matte Fresco Brown Honda CT 125.

It's cheeky posting this here as it is not technically a scooter. But Honda have this ride listed under scooters on their web platform. And I do step through it, sort of. I'm glad I resisted purchasing in advance any aftermarket accessories for this rig, as ownership is a better determinant of what is really, if anything, needed; the centre rack I had considered would not have allowed me to step my old leg through it comfortably.

I have never ridden a semi automatic - there's definitely a learning curve. The bike is 'quirky', fun and surprisingly capable for a specific range of duties. I took a punt with this bike - and already know it will feature large in my life.

Early Sunday I left for a brisk run to Kurnell on the Vespa 300 hpe - spent several hours there walking about the place, then scooted back to be home by 9:30am. I then left home on the CT for local pursuits - where dedicted area parking sees rides banged up against one another. Now I don't need to worry that the Vespa will have wounds inflicted on it by the very casual attitude of some. I don't mean to be too harsh as many scooters and bikes around these parts live on the street, so they can deteriorate quicky. Mine don't.

Yes, it's an acquired taste, these little Honda bikes, but I'm up for it. Something different can be rewarding.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au