Scooter
Community

feral ride in perth

Last post 06-22-2008 06:15 PM by Scooternut. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-18-2008 10:36 AM

feral ride in perth

we are having a ride to the fearl brewery in the swan valley. 152 haddrill road baskerville.

usual meeting point of the bp service station on the corner of scarborough beach road and charles street, north perth.

meeting time is 9am

all welcome.

forgot to mention that it is this sunday 22nd june

see you there 

argentum melle
  • 06-18-2008 05:00 PM In reply to

• vicks
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-02-2008
    • Hillsdale NSW
    • Posts 131

Re: feral ride in perth

what day is this?

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. [Romans 5:8]
  • 06-18-2008 06:57 PM In reply to

• watto
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-25-2008
    • Landsdale Perth
    • Posts 171

Sunday 22nd June at 9.00am, meeting at Maccas corner Scarborough Beach Road and Charles Street

Keep the round black things on the black stuff!
  • 06-22-2008 06:15 PM In reply to

A variety of bikes turned up from 50cc stinkers up to Watto's V3 250cc. There was also a ET2 50cc which had a top speed of 55kph going downhill with a backwind. We had a new victim on this ride, apparently Silverflyer recommended the group ride to him. Thanks for that Andrew, he fitted in very comfortably with the group & before too long it was like he was always with us. We all had an absolute BLAST! It was so much fun!

I think we finally left the meeting point about 30 mins late due to all the talking & hilarity. Someone who had come to the petrol station to buy a paper also approached to ask about joining in with his Le Grande, although he couldn't come along this time, so of course I gave him a Scooter Community sticker & suggested that he log on for ride information etc. I think we should keep him away from Dobergirl though because it sounds like he's modified his LG to the max & I don't think we should be giving DG any new ideas! :)

We didn't head east straight to Feral but instead went North-west to Hillarys for coffee & a chat first. I think this was probably the highlight of the day with everyone relaxed & happy, not in any particular hurry to be anywhere. I also noticed that a few eyes had teared up from all the laughter.

Over an hour later we FINALLY got back to the bikes & scooted off to Feral Brewery. Unfortunately we took a route out to the Swan Valley that took us along some 80/90kph zones so that part wasn't much fun as the Sunday drivers weren't as relaxed as they should be. Still, the rest of the ride was enjoyable with the group staying together fairly well & making regular stops for the laggers to catch up.

Eventually we reached Feral but it was booked out so after a 30 min discussion & general chin wag we finally decided on heading to the Ironbark Brewery where we had lunch, a beer & talked some more. You would think that the group would run out of things to say but not this lot! I think they could have gone all night if allowed. Needless to say that a good time was had by all & everyone agreed that we have to do this more regularly throwing in some suggested routes they would like to take.

Wanda
    Today 50 (2,500km), Montego. Fly (2,500km), Le Grande (7,000km), Vespa PX (200km), Vespa GTS250ie (46,000km), now looking at the world through Ruby coloured glasses on a Vespa GTV300ie Vie Della Moda.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au