Scooter
Community

All the scooter riders must still be in bed!!!!

Last post 01-04-2009 12:16 AM by gadget. 22 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-22-2008 02:40 AM In reply to

• Magoo
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-05-2008
    • WA
    • Posts 804

Re: All the scooter riders must still be in bed!!!!

ScootaNut:

Excuse me?! I was makig allowances for you riding right on my rear wheel! I knew you would have no hope of stopping even if you did see my indicator, which you didn't! So there!

KIDS......Kids.....cmon now....behave..........lol

• 07-22-2008 02:44 AM In reply to

• Magoo
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-05-2008
    • WA
    • Posts 804

Tony:

Hi All,,

Then I moved on, past Scarborough,past Trigg, past Hillaries & went on until the road ran out????

wherer is this????

yeah, that dead end is where i ride to almost every day.

• 07-22-2008 10:19 AM In reply to

• Pegasus
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-18-2007
    • Kingsley, Perth. WA
    • Posts 1,041

Yes, I admit I was probably following a tad too close. Lesson learnt.Big Smile

Ride safely everyone.
    Piaggio X8 250ie
    38,000km
  • 07-22-2008 10:54 AM In reply to

Stuscat:

Pegasus:

I've actually found it has boosted my confidence even more in the last week. I'm cornering a lot better

having had my scooter for nearly 2 weeks now, i have found my confidence really boost up.(hopefully never to the level of proud arrogance). My balance in slow riding, as in approaching behind cars at the lights when the lights have just turned green and you are waiting for the "domino effect" of the cars' movement to get to you. And my cornering is getting better as well. And unlike an  R.E. learner situation, i can actually go out whenever i want and not rely on someone following me!!!

the more you ride the better you riding will become.

i don't need anyone to shadow me either.

sunday just gone i took the satelis up into the hills and down the zigzag. i had lovely views over the perth plain, right to perth city.

argentum melle
  • 07-22-2008 11:03 AM In reply to

• Pegasus
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-18-2007
    • Kingsley, Perth. WA
    • Posts 1,041

silverflyer:
    sunday just gone i took the satelis up into the hills and down the zigzag. i had lovely views over the perth plain, right to perth city.

That would have been a great ride. It was a beautiful day for it. Going down the zigzag would have been interesting. I haven't done that one before.

Ride safely everyone.
    Piaggio X8 250ie
    38,000km
  • 07-23-2008 02:07 AM In reply to

• watto
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-25-2008
    • Landsdale Perth
    • Posts 171

silverflyer:
    sunday just gone i took the satelis up into the hills and down the zigzag. i had lovely views over the perth plain, right to perth city

Andrew,

Spotted you on Sunday, must have been at the end of your ride. My wife and were off to the movies at Innaloo in the car, you were nearly home. About 2 - 2.30 pm.

John

Keep the round black things on the black stuff!
  • 07-23-2008 07:53 PM In reply to

watto:

silverflyer:
    sunday just gone i took the satelis up into the hills and down the zigzag. i had lovely views over the perth plain, right to perth city

Andrew,

Spotted you on Sunday, must have been at the end of your ride. My wife and were off to the movies at Innaloo in the car, you were nearly home. About 2 - 2.30 pm.

John

yes i was nearly home by then. it is not hard to miss me as i think mine is the only satelis over here in perth that is on the road at the moment. unless the other one has being sold.

argentum melle
  • 01-04-2009 12:16 AM In reply to

• gadget
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-31-2008
    • Parmelia, Perth WA
    • Posts 209

Great pics Tony,

I know that run quite well and it is a good one as long as the wind does'nt blow you back to the start again!

It gets a bit blustery allong there at times and you have to keep a sharp eye out for one eyed bandits (the flashing type) as there are many hiding places for them to exploit. The enjoyment of that run is great but from now on it will be even better when there are a couple of Nexus (plural) together as I expect to be joining you on the next one.

Cheers

Gadget

Per Ardua ad Astra.
Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2

ADVERTISEMENT

©2007 ScooterSales.com.au